Finally, The wait is over. Ulefone rolled Android 8.1 Oreo update for Ulefone S7 smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Oreo features. If you are running the Android 7.0 Nougat, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Oreo. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Ulefone S7.
Ulefone company has skipped the Android 8.0 Oreo update and directly bumped the oreo version to Android 8.1 on Ulefone S7. Thanks to the big support for the Ulefone fans out there.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 8.1 Oreo on Ulefone S7 variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Ulefone S7, let's brief what comes with Android Oreo.
What's on Android 8.1 Oreo?
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ulefone S7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Ulefone S7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Ulefone S7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Ulefone S7
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Ulefone S7
- To update Ulefone S7, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Ulefone S7 [This method may wipe all your data]
Required Tools and Drivers:
- Download SP Flash tool [Latest Version available]
- You need download Ulefone USB Drivers [Here you can Download Android USB Drivers]
- Download VCOM Drivers to support this installation
- Download Android 8.1 Firmware package: Download | Mirror Link Uploading Soon
Instructions to Install:
To install the Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Ulefone S7, we have a separate guide on how to flash via SP Flash tool. You can even watch the video on how to upgrade using SP flash tool.
I hope you installed the 8.1 Oreo on Ulefone S7 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.