Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Blade A610. We had already shared some custom ROM for ZTE Blade A610, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on ZTE Blade A610. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Blade A610. This ROM is based on XOSP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on ZTE Blade A610 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial XOSP OS on ZTE Blade A610. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for ZTE Blade A610.
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On ZTE Blade A610 (Custom ROM, XOSP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial XOSP OS on ZTE Blade A610. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Blade A610 based XOSP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on ZTE Blade A610 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your ZTE Blade A610.
What Is XOSP OS?
XOSP is an after-market firmware based on CodeAuroraSources (CAF) destinated for a wide range of Android phones. The name stands for the Xperia Open Source Project and the project was initially created by @nilac for the Galaxy S+ (his old device) years ago when back then the ROM was called S+ Reborn. The vision was to create a minimal bloat free ROM which included Sony Xperia specific apps and various tweaks users would expect from a custom ROM. S+ Reborn became a success and was eventually ported to different devices so from there it was rebranded to XOSP. Calin worked on the project for 2 years always trying to improve it. Eventually, Because of the fact Lollipop was buggy on his Galaxy S+, he decided to take a break from development until he got his hands on the Zenfone 2 in 2015 and from then he started again the development of XOSP and continued it ever since.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on ZTE Blade A610 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Blade A610 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for ZTE Blade A610
- How To Install Official Resurrection Remix On ZTE Blade A610 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE BLADE A610
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade A610
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Blade A610 – Updated
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On ZTE Blade A610:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade A610
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below XOSP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.