Now you can enjoy the latest AOKP Marshmallow on HTC Desire 620G. We had already shared some custom ROM for HTC Desire 620G, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on HTC Desire 620G. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest AOKP Marshmallow, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install AOKP Marshmallow on HTC Desire 620G. This ROM is based on AOKP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install AOKP Marshmallow ROM on HTC Desire 620G by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official AOKP Marshmallow from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AOKP OS on HTC Desire 620G. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for HTC Desire 620G.
Table of Contents
Download Install AOKP Marshmallow On HTC Desire 620G (Custom ROM, AOKP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOKPOS on HTC Desire 620G. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 6.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install AOKP Marshmallow on HTC Desire 620G based AOKP OS.
To Install AOKP Marshmallow on HTC Desire 620G or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your HTC Desire 620G.
What Is AOKPOS?
AOKP is known by everyone as Android Open Kang Project, is an open-source replacement distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. The name is a play on the word kang (slang for stolen code) and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was a joke, but it stuck. It was started as free and open-source software by Roman Birg based on the official releases of Android Open Source Project by Google, with added original and third-party code, features, and control.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- Top 10 Smartphones under Rs 30,000 in India
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Top 5 budget laptop under Rs 15000
- Build the best gaming PC under $400
- Build a $500 Gaming PC with High Ultra Settings Performance
Check this post :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on HTC Desire 620G
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on HTC Desire 620G
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on HTC Desire 620G
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on HTC Desire 620G
- This will work on HTC Desire 620G (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For HTC Desire 620G
- How To Install MIUI 8 On HTC Desire 620G
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On HTC Desire 620G
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOKP Marshmallow On HTC Desire 620G:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on HTC Desire 620G
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOKP ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOKP Marshmallow ROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.