ZTE Axon 7 (herolte) launched in May 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Today we have good news for all custom ROM fan out there with ZTE Axon 7. Now you can download and install AOSiP OS on ZTE Axon 7 based on Android 9.0 Pie.
To install AOSiP OS on ZTE Axon 7 (herolte), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AOSiP ROM on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand about the AOSiP ROM.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Axon 7 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the ZTE Axon 7 comes with 20MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is AOSiP OS:
AOSiP OS stands for the full form of Android Open Source illusion Project. It is a quality custom ROM based purely on Google AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows. Now you can experience the real Android Stock Experience with this ROM along with many new addon features.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSiP OS on ZTE Axon 7 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Download ROM package here
Steps to Install AOSiP OS on ZTE Axon 7:
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: ZTE Axon 7 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download ZTE USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock ZTE Axon 7 bootloader.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need ZTE Axon 7 TWRP Recovery [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both AOSIP ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSIP zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSIP ROM on your ZTE Axon 7.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16 and Supported Devices
- Official Stock Android 9.0 Pie Release Time tracker
- Download Resurrection Remix based Pie and Oreo
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Supported device list and downloads
- Dirty Unicorns ROM Supported Devices List
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSiP OS on ZTE Axon 7. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.