Now you can upgrade to AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite (vns) (VNS-L21). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Huawei P9 Lite. To Install AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P9 Lite. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Good News for all Huawei P9 Lite Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite (vns). Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 For Huawei P9 Lite (vns). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM v4.5. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite (vns)
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite (vns)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite. Install the unofficial Build of AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 on Huawei P9 Lite based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM v4.5, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Install AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 OS For Huawei P9 Lite.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM v4.5, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 for Huawei P9 Lite. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 OS For Huawei P9 Lite.
About AOSPExtended ROM v4.5:
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Huawei P9 Lite
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 Min
- How to install MIUI on Huawei P9 Lite
- This will work on Huawei P9 Lite Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download Huawei P9 Lite B301 Nougat Firmware VNS-L22 (New Zealand)
- Huawei P9 Lite (2017) Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How To Install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 AOSPA For Huawei P9 Lite
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Huawei P9 Lite
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended ROM For Huawei P9 Lite:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P9 Lite
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 OS (VNS-L21)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended ROM v4.5 OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!
Credit goes to: Hassan Sardar