Google Nexus 7 2013 (deb & flo) was launched in July 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and later upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you can’t wait to try the new Android 9.0 Pie, then here you can try this custom ROM based on AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for Nexus 7 2013 known as AOSPExtended. Now you can download and install AOSPExtended for Nexus 7 2013.
What is AOSPExtended ROM
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box.
AOSP Extended is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The focus of the ROM is not on the UI; it’s about making more features available for the smartphone with regular updates and support.
Here we have the Android 9.0 Pie supported AOSPExtended ROM. You can now download and install the latest AOSPExtended for Nexus 7 2013 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.Watch the video about AOSPExtended 9.0 Review
- How to Install AOSP Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Nexus 7 2013 (flo | deb)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Nexus 7 2013 (All Variant)
- Download Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Nexus 7
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17 for Google Nexus 7 2013 based on Android 10 Q
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Nexus 7 2013
Steps to Install AOSPExtended for Nexus 7 2013
To install any custom ROM, you need to follow the pre-required details.
- Supported: Nexus 7 2013 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Google USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Nexus 7 2013 [Watch Video]
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here (flo)
- Download AospExtended ROM: Download Here (deb)
- Download Gapps: Android 9.0 Pie Gapps || or try Open Gapps 9.0
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the AOSPExtended zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the AOSPExtended on your Nexus 7 2013.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended for Nexus 7 2013. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.