Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 using the below guide on How to Install AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 came out of box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
About AT&T Galaxy J3 2016:
AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 and Exynos 3475 Quad coupled with 1.5/2GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB/16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 comes with 5MP rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 2MP front shooting camera.
AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow with a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- How to install TWRP Recovery on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- Some tricks and tips for AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
- How to install MIUI on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016
List of AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 Stock Firmware collectionComing Soon..
|Build Number||Security Update||OS||Download Link|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to install AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Steps to Install AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 Stock Firmware:
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process in shown to be completed.
Once the flashing process is completed and if everything has gone as planned, you should be able to see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.” This will depend on the version of Odin downloader you have downloaded. By now, the device have finished rebooting and it is safe to remove/unplug the phone/device.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Galaxy Alpha. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.