After releasing Android Nougat B176 Firmware for Huawei Mate 9 in Europe region, today Huawei has rolled the B172 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 with MHA-L29 variants in Asia and Middle East. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B172 Stock Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 (Asia and Middle East) MHA-L29. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install Android Nougat B172 Stock Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 manually. This update is packed with improvements, bug fixes, optimizes system performance and stability. In latest B172 it is still based on EMUI 5.0 OS.
With B172 OTA update on Huawei Mate 9, Huawei is still hooked to Android 7.0 update. While most of the Mid range device like OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3 and other OEM manufacturer started receiving Android 7.1.1 Nougat update.
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 with the latest B172 Nougat firmware in Asia and Middle East. You must have MHA-L29 variant to update latest B172 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B172 Stock Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 (Asia and Middle East) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is MHA-L29C185B172/MHA-L29C636B172 which comes for Europe Region with B172 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei Mate 9:
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install B176 Stock Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 (Nougat, Europe)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Stock Firmware Collection
- Download and Install Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat [Europe] [L09/L29]
- Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download and Install Huawei Mate 9 Android Nougat Firmware [B156] [EMUI 5.0]
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Mate 9
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 9
- Model No : MHA-L29
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B172
- Build Number : MHA-L29C636B172 (Asia) / MHA-L29C185B172 (Middle East)
- Region : Asia and Middle East
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.4 GB
How to Install B172 Stock Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 (Asia and Middle East) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei Mate 9
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B172 build on Huawei Mate 9.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]