Today Huawei rolled another update for Huawei P9 Lite in Spain. The update comes with build number B174 Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 in Spain Region. This update comes with several bug fixes and improvements along with latest Google Security Patch. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B174 Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 Spain manually.
The new update B174 optimizes system performance and stability, Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations and Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. The build version comes with VNS-L31C40B174 for Huawei P9 Lite (Spain).
Table of Contents
Download Install B174 Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite (Spain)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B174 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install B174 Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite.
From the below guide you will learn on How to B174 Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Lite
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei P9 Lite
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Huawei P9 Lite
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No : VNS-L31
- Firmware : B174
- Build Number : VNS-L31C40B174 (Spain)
- Region : Spain
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.