Updated on May 3, 2017: Added the download link to install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29B (Russia).
Updated on May 3, 2017: Added the download link to install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29, MHA-L09 (Europe).
After releasing B186 for Huawei Mate 9 for both MHA-AL00 and MHA-L29 and MHA-L09 (International), Today Huawei has rolled another B182 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 with MHA-L29 and MHA-L09 variants (Europe and Russia). In this guide you will learn on How to Install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 and MHA-L09. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 manually. This update is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin.
With B182 OTA update on Huawei Mate 9 (Europe and Russia), Huawei is still hooked to Android 7.0 update. While most of the Mid range device like OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3 and other OEM manufacturer started receiving Android 7.1.1 Nougat update. This update adds 6x zoom for clearer long distance photos, optimizes notification display in the notification panel, and improves system performance and stability.
Install B182 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29, MHA-L09 (Europe and Russia)
Now Download Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei Mate 9 is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Mate 9 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 with the latest B182 Nougat firmware. You can update the MHA-L29 and MHA-L09 to B182 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B182 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29 and MHA-L09, EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Mate 9 with B182 Nougat firmware. You must have MHA-L29 and MHA-L09 variant to update latest B182 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B182 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 9. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is MHA-L29C432B182, MHA-L09C432B182/MHA-L29BC10B182 which comes for Europe and Russia Variant. with B182 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install B186 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (International)
- Download And Install B180 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
- Download And Install B181 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Mate 9 Pro (Asia)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- Follow this to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Guide Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Mate 9
- Model No : MHA-L29 and MHA-L09
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B182
- Build Number : MHA-L29C432B182 and MHA-L09C900B182 – Europe /// MHA-L29BC10B182 – Russia
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
MHA-L29C432B182 – Europe