Today Huawei has started rolling the latest build update B350 Nougat Firmware on Honor 7 Lite which is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin. Honor 7 Lite is also known as Honor 5C and Huawei Gt3. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This new OTA update of Android Nougat for NEM-L21 Honor 7 Lite Europe Variant. So if you have Huawei Honor 7 Lite with NEM-L21 model, then you can follow this guide to update Android Nougat on NEM-L21 Huawei Honor 7 Lite.
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Android Nougat on Huawei Honor 7 Lite. This update is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes, it is based on EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want early access to Official Stock ROM Android Nougat then from below you can download ROM Zip file to flash Android Nougat. You can even wait for the official OTA if you don’t want to update it manually using the guide.
To Check if you received the official B350 Android Nougat on Honor 7 Lite (Europe), Go to Settings —> About Phone —> System Updates and see if you have official Nougat firmware on Honor 7 Lite. To update, tap install and update your Honor 7 Lite Nougat Firmware.
Now Download Honor 7 Lite Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Honor 7 Lite is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Honor 7 Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Honor 7 Lite with the latest B350 Nougat firmware. You can update the NEM-L21 to B350 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B350 Nougat Firmware on Honor 7 Lite (NEM-L21 EMUI 5.0)
Honor 7 Lite features a 5.9 inches QHD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920. It is powered with Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 Processor, 4GB of RAM with 64GB internal storage. It has an external memory card support with up to 256GB. Honor 7 Lite comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Now you can download the latest upgrade of Stock Firmware on Honor 7 Lite Android Nougat. Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Honor 7 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is NEM-L21C432B350 which comes for Europe Region with B350 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Honor 7 Lite
- Model No : NEM-L21
- Android OS : 7.0
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B350
- Build Number : NEM-L21C432B350
- Region : Europe
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Honor 7 Lite with NEM-L21 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install B350 Nougat Firmware on Honor 7 Lite (Android Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Honor 7 Lite NEM-L21
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Honor 7 Lite.
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version B350 Nougat Firmware On Honor 7 Lite NEM-L21 (Europe).
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest B350 Nougat Firmware on Honor 7 Lite which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you have any questions or doubts or even feedbacks. Please comment below.