Today Huawei has rolled the B370 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite with VNS-L31 variants for Bytel France Carrier . In this guide you will learn on How to Install B370 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 variant. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This update is an incremental update for the earlier released Android Nougat for Mate 9. This update includes power consumption, increased the HiVoice’s voice recognition speed, Google latest security patch update, Fixes an issue where contacts would disappear, Fixes camera bug and other improvements with system performance. In latest B370 it is still based on EMUI 5.0 OS.
The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei P9 Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 Lite with the latest B370 Nougat firmware. You can update the VNS-L31 to B370 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B370 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L31 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 Lite with the latest B370 Nougat firmware . You must have VNS-L31 variant to update latest B370 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B370 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is VNS-L31C530B370 which comes for Region with B370 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Download Install B161 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite EVA-L09 (Orange Europe)
- Download Install B161 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 (Orange Europe)
- Download and Install B329 Nougat on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite
- Install B361 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Asia-Pacific)
- Download Android Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite [B336] [Europe]
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9 Lite
- Model No : VNS-L31
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B370
- Build Number : VNS-L31C530B370 ()
- Status : Official
- Type : Full Firmware image
- Region : France
- Carrier : Bytel
How to Install B370 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- Make sure to have 50%-70% charge on your phone, before proceeding with the below steps.
- Download the right firmware. Make sure you downloaded the full firmware from above link instead of corrupted file.
- Your phone must have a stock firmware and stock recovery to flash this Stock Firmware.
- This Firmware is supported only on Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31
- Make sure to do full backup before upgrading Huawei P9 Lite.
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version B370 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 (Europe).
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Now extract the second file (update_data_xxx_xxxx) from above and save all the files in the dload folder.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 again.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]