Huawei finally started rolling the Android 9.0 Pie firmware update for their latest flagship device Huawei P20 and P20 pro with EMUI 9.0 Beta. Now you can grab the download link from below which brings the latest Android 9 Pie for both Huawei P20 and P20 Pro device. The update brings the software version to 188.8.131.52 for all the Huawei P20 series variants in Europe.
If you already signed up for the Huawei beta program, then you should be receiving this update anytime soon via OTA (Over the air). If you have not yet signed up and want to try this, then you can grab the download link from below to enjoy the Android 9.0 Pie features. The update is available for Huawei P20 variants (EML-L09, EML-L29) and P20 Pro variants (CLT-L09, CLT-L29).
EMUI 9.0 will bring a significant improvement in the overall performance of the system. It will also bring improvement to the speed and performance of the Apps. After the EMUI 9.0 Android Pie Update, Huawei P20 will support WeChat fingerprint payment. Also, the new upgrade will feature the smart temperature control mechanism. This will adjust the temperature of the device. The popular GPU Turbo also marks its presence to provide the users with a seamless and comprehensive gaming experience. In addition, EMUI 9.0 also puts emphasis on improvement in the security and promotes digital health.
Along with EMUI 9.0 features, Android 9.0 Pie brings gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Download B47 184.108.40.206 Android 9 Pie for Huawei P20/P20 Pro
EMUI 9.0 for Huawei P20 Pro
EMUI 9.0 for Huawei P20
Steps to Install Android 9 Pie for Huawei P20/P20 Pro
If you have an unlocked bootloader and rooted? If yes! Great, here we go. If you didn’t unlock, then we are sorry. Since May 25, 2018, No More Bootloader Unlocking for Huawei devices.
- Download Beta Flashy v0.2
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers and install on your PC
- First, activate the Developer Option
- Now Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Download the required ROM file
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before trying this.
- First, you need to download EMUI 9.0 Beta Flashy v0.2 and extract on your PC’
- Download the firmware and extract it inside the same flashing tool extracted area.
- You need to enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging on your device
- Once you have enabled OEM unlocking, now open the flashy tool and run the Flash.bat file inside it.
- This will now flash the B47 220.127.116.11 Android 9 Pie on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
- Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the Android Pie EMUI 9.0 beta.
- That’s it! You have successfully flashed the Android Pie.