We are here to guide you through the process on how to backup your apps and data in Titanium backup,and to restore android apps and data and how to setup titanium backup. This might arise a question on why you need to backup data? In non-rooted phones one can not back up data and has to install each every app if lost.
If you are the person who changes your phone very frequently or if you flash custom ROMs frequently, it is adviced to have an app like Titanium backup so as to avoid wasting time in furnishing the data and apps all over again.Titanium backup will backup your android apps along with data. So as to have Titanium app you need to make sure that your phone is rooted. First backup your data and save the backup folder to your SD card or PC. To restore you have to download titanium backup app from play store or just install it if you already saved it to SD card.
First backup your data and save the backup folder to your SD card or PC. To restore you have to download titanium backup app from play store or just install it if you already saved it to SD card.
Firstly Make sure Busy Box is installed and USB debugging is enabled
Back file of Titanium Backup application is located in internal storage.
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium backup
2) After successful SuperSu authorization, the application will check for framework settings. It will demonstrate to you the Main screen(Overview).
3) Now setup your backup area by selecting “Preferences" from the primary menu. You can pick your backup area; likewise, you can backup your device data on the cloud also. It has three choices for cloud storage Dropbox, Box and Google Drive.
4) You have two alternatives to take backup. To begin with backup an application independently or backup all applications on the one click. To backup a solitary application go to 'Backup/Restore' alternative tap on the application and snap backup. It will backup your application.
5) For Batch operation move to the "Batch" choice from Main Menu. With the cluster backup, you can backup all user applications, all system applications (not preferred) and all user applications with data in a single snap. Additionally, the application has a choice to backup all recently introduced applications and new version of the applications.
6) For Batch operation tap on "Run" beside Backup all user applications or you can pick any method from the dropdown. It will display all your applications when you tap on Run. Select all applications and tap on green tick () that situated on the right corner. It will begin the backup procedure when you tap on green tick.
7) It will take some time to backup all your selected applications, so you can minimize the application. The application will inform you when backup finished. So this is the way to backup your applications using titanium backup.
Restore your Apps with Titanium backup
1) Restoring for the first time, you need to pick the Titanium backup folder from Preferences.
2) Now go to the batch menu (Menu-> Batch) or navigate to Backup/Restore screen to restore single application.
3) Now in Batch menu you can see numerous choices to restore your applications like restore all user applications, restore all system applications or restore all user applications and system data.
4) For Batch operation tap on "Run" button beside ‘Restore all user applications with data’ and tap on the green tick on the following screen.
5) The restoring procedure will begin, and it will restore all your selected applications with data, restore games progress, and you have all your applications as before when you made the backup.