When it comes to video editing, there’s a lot of hassle out there choosing the perfect video editor according to your skillset. Plus, when you are just getting started, you need something easy-to-use without compromising the quality of your output. Whether you are starting a YouTube channel or making your first short film, Filmora 9 is the one-stop solution to all your problems. Filmora 9 is one of the best video editing apps out there which is not just beginners friendly but, it also comes with a wide range of powerful editing tools.
Why Filmora 9 is the Best Video Editor for Beginners?
Filmora 9 lets you create professional videos and movies with added audio and visual effects, color correction, effects, custom titles, transitions, and more with a drag-and-drop timeline. You’ll probably have this question, what’s the catch? There is no catch. Filmora 9 is a full-fledged professional yet easy-to-use video editing app. with basic and advanced video editing tools that are capable of rendering and exporting 4K footage with ease. The ability to add motion graphics to make your videos more pleasing to the eyes is the way to go, and Filmora 9 knows the easiest way to get along, with more than 200 different types of motion graphics to add to your project you can even set them up with motion tracking if you can’t bear them staying still on the screen. There’s a built-in music library to give more realistic sound effects to your video. You can seamlessly combine multiple videos and images to make scene switching more realistic with more than 100+ transitions which you can just drag and drop into the timeline.
While I can sit here and brag about how amazing Filmora 9 is all-day but here’s a list of all the great features it has to offer:
- A built-in recording feature to record your favorite game along with your reactions.
- Basic tools to trim, crop, rotate, and split videos.
- It’s a powerful audio editor too if you feel like editing, adjusting, mixing, or even detaching audios.
- You can even reduce background noise to improve the audio quality.
- It even comes with a video stabilizing feature to reduce jitters in your videos.
- You can use color corrections presets already available or, you can manually adjust color and white balance.
- Green screen overlay tool to superimpose subjects in different backgrounds.
- It comes with more than 100 different types of texts and titles with different designs like hand-drawn, badges, motions shapes, and more to add to your project.
- Auto scene detection feature to split a scene into sub-scenes to edit more precisely.
- The app can easily blur faces, private labels, and moving objects, unlike other video editing apps which make the process a lot harder.
Filmora 9 is integrated with the Filmstocks standard library which is the one-stop-shop for stock media, video, and audio effects with a collection of more than 5 million assets. You can export your project in various popular video formats like MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, and more with optimized results for different devices like Smart TVs, iPhone, iPad, PS4, and more. You can even share the final video to platforms like YouTube and Vimeo directly from the application.
To have Filmora 9 up and running you need an Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHz or above, at least 4GB of RAM (*8GB Recommended for 4K editing), a dedicated GPU for better video rendering(*4GB of VRAM is recommended for 4K editing). It is available for Windows 10/8/7 (64-bit recommended) and macOS X 10.11 or later. The thing that sets Filmora 9 apart is that it takes up an iota of storage on your local drive for installation. You will also need an active internet connection for software registration and to access the Filmstocks standard library.
So whether you are just getting started or you are already a professional video editor and you are looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use video editor, Filmora 9 is the option to go with. There is a 30-day free trial version available and if you like it the subscription is as-low-as $39.99/Year or you can go with a one-time fee lifetime subscription for $69.99 both of them gives you free tech support, no watermark, access to new effects and a lot more.