In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Block Incoming Texts or SMS on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in straightforward steps.
These types of features are very helpful these days. You can just follow the specific steps and you are good to go. People usually telemarketers send a lot of spammy messages even from a normal number which becomes impossible to detect and add in the DND system. So in this scenario, the message blocking system helps a lot.
Fix, Block Incoming Texts or SMS on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
- Open the Samsung Messages app.
- Tap More options at the upper right (three dots).
- Tap Settings.
- Select Block numbers and messages.
- Block numbers.
- In this sub-menu, enter the number you want to block
- Or select a number from your inbox,
- Or select a number from your Contacts list.
- That is it, you have successfully blocked the number for text messages.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- What if video calling not working on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra: How to fix?
- How to Fix if Touchscreen is not working on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra?
- How to Format SD Card on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra [Delete microSD]
- How to Manage Contacts on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
- How to Block A Number on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra [Spam Caller List]