Huawei‘s sub-brand Honor launched the successor to the Honor 8 Lite smartphone recently. The Honor 9 Lite boasts of four cameras and is priced aggressively starting at Rs. 11000. The smartphone features a metal and glass back giving it a premium look. If you are here, then you probably may be wondering how to Enter Recovery Mode on Honor 9 Lite.
Talking about the specs, Huawei Honor 9 Lite features a 5.65-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels (18:9). The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 659 processor coupled with 3 or 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 9 Lite comes with a dual-camera with 13MP + 2 MP front and rear camera. The handset runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and is backed by a 3000 mAh battery.
- Common Huawei Honor 9 Lite Problems and Solution
- How to Perform Factory Data reset on Honor 9 Lite (Hard and Soft reset)
In this guide, we will help you to Install Custom ROM, Mods and even customize your Honor 9 Lite. Well, before starting let me make things more clear to you. Recovery Mode is the care center where you can customize your phone, install new Custom OS, install Kernel and mods, etc. Use the following guide to find out how exactly you can access the built-in recovery mode on Honor 9 Lite. The recovery mode is built-in to all Android devices. Whereas if you have TWRP Recovery on Honor 9 Lite, you can access the same TWRP Recovery mode using this guide below.
Recovery mode on Honor 9 Lite will also allow you to take a complete backup of any OS running on your phone (both custom ROM and Stock ROM). You can even enter recovery mode on Honor 9 Lite to perform the factory reset, restore the backup or even root your device, this is where you go.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 9 Lite
- How to fix Huawei Honor 9 Lite that won’t turn on?
- Guide to Fix Bluetooth Connectivity issues on Honor 9 Lite
- Guide to Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity issues on Honor 9 Lite
- How to Perform Factory Data reset on Honor 9 Lite
- How to enable developer options and USB debugging on Honor 9 Lite
- How to boot Huawei Honor 9 Lite into safe mode
Honor 9 Lite is an amazing device but like other Android gadgets, it can also face issues due to bugs and other similar issues. Recovery mode can simply be enabled if you follow the guidelines from a command line or by a simple combination of key presses. In the Recovery mode, you will find several tools that are useful in repairing your Honor 9 Lite easily. Thanks to the open source nature of Android that enable users to perform this task.
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on Honor 9 Lite
Open Recovery Mode by Hardware Key
- First of all, turn off your Honor 9 Lite simply.
- Once off, press the power and volume down button together for some time.
- This will turn the device on and you need to hold both the buttons until the Honor 9 Lite logo disappears.
- After this, simply wait for the time till your device boots into the recovery mode.
Advanced User – Enter Recovery Mode using ADB Fastboot Method
- First of all, Install ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC.
- Now enable the Developer Option: To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Go back to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Now open the ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC, and press SHIFT KEY and Right Mouse to open the command window.
- Now type the command given below, to enter into recovery on Honor 9 Lite.
adb reboot recovery
- That’s it! Your phone will boot into recovery.
It must be kept in mind that the process of booting a smartphone into Recovery Mode is almost similar in every Android device. In case you press a wrong button or feel you did something wrong, you are free to press the capacitive button which is next to the home button on your device. Actually, this will take you to the precedent menu. Sometimes users select the wrong language by mistake and face issues. Thus we found it worth mentioning here.
I hope this guide was helpful to Enter Recovery Mode on Honor 9 Lite. Please leave a comment if you have any queries or feedback. Enjoy!