Regardless of the quality of your smartphone, there will be a time when the hidden options would have to be accessed. One of these options is the recovery mode. There are many advantages to this mode and learning how to enter will be valuable to all Android smartphone users. In this guide, you can enter the Recovery Mode on Oppo F5 with simple instructions on How to do it.
The Oppo F5 is a premium smartphone with a great performance and an outstanding camera pair. The smartphone comes with a 6.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. The device is powered the octa-core 2.5 GHz MediaTek MT6763T processor with 4GB RAM which makes this device great for multi-tasking. It also packs a 32GB internal storage capacity which can be extended to 256GB with the use of a microSD card. The Camera on the Oppo F5 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear, a led flash and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies which is AI enabled.
The Oppo F5 runs on the Android Nougat 7.1.1 operating system and is powered by a 3200 mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo F5 is a dual SIM smartphone whose SIM tray accepts dual nano-SIMS. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, USB OTG, 3G and 4G networks. The device also has an accelerator, a fingerprint sensor, a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor and a gyroscope.
RECOMMENDED READ: List of Oppo Devices Getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update
Entering the recovery mode on Oppo F5 is quite similar across devices. Once you have accessed this mode several actions and operations can be performed in a bid to maintain the device as it offers several options for troubleshooting. These options include the factory reset, cache memory wipe, custom firmware flash, manual installation of updates amongst other options which can only be accessed through the recovery mode. The recovery mode also has an option for backing up your device firmware as a precaution against software crashes. Accessing the recovery mode is an inbuilt function on Android devices so accessing it will not make any warranty the device has the void.
It is good to note that as stated earlier, care must be taken when accessing the recovery mode option. Using these options unwittingly might end up damaging your device beyond repairs.
Boot into Recovery Mode on Oppo F5
Follow the steps below to access the recovery mode on Oppo F5. This method involves using a pattern of keys to access this mode.
- Turn off your device completely using the power button.
- Once your device has turned off completely, press and hold the volume down button and the power button.
- Keep the pressure on these buttons till you are redirected to the recovery mode. Since you are booting into this mode for the first time, a language selection option would be displayed, choose the language best suited to you from the list of options available through the volume buttons and use the power button to confirm.
- Access the options of the recovery mode to troubleshoot the possible problems with your device.
- To exit the recovery mode, tap on reboot and your device will be restarted in the normal mode.
I hope this guide was helpful to boot into Recovery Mode on Oppo F5. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.