Call of Duty: Warzone is the latest entrant into the arena of free-to-play battleground games by one of the most popular gaming titles, the Call of Duty (COD). The game came out on March 10, 2020, for all the gaming consoles like PS4, Xbox One and also for the PC. And like every other COD game, Call of Duty: Warzone has become quite popular among the gamers. Matter of fact, due to so much popularity, several users have reported connectivity issues while playing the game online.
And if you are also one of those users who are searching for a fix for this issue then, you are at the right place as in this post, we will guide you on how to change Call of Duty: Warzone NAT type. NAT Type might sound a bit complicated but it important when you are playing any game online to set your router to an open NAT type. Some users were lucky were able to change the router setting to open NAT Type simply by resetting their routers but for those who are still looking for a way to change the NAT type, follow the steps mentioned in this guide. So, that being said, let us take a look at the article itself:
How to change Call of Duty: Warzone NAT type
Note that you need to change the Call of Duty: Warzone NAT type to open or type 1.
- Open the admin page of your router which can be found on the back of the router.
- Put in the credentials that are written on the back of the router.
- Once you are logged in to the admin page of your router, you need to enable UPnP which stands for Universal Plug and Play.
- Now once the UPnP is enabled, you will be able to change the NAT Type to your router’s DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). Set it to Type 1 or open.
- That’s it!
This will change the NAT type and you will now be able to see that the online playability issue will be resolved. Let us know in the comments below if this helped you or not to fix your Call of Duty: Warzone NAT type. Until the next post…Cheers!
- How to Activate Third Person Camera View in Call of Duty Warzone?
- Call of Duty Warzone is not using Nvidia Graphics Card: How to Fix?
- How to Fix if PS4 Pro overheating while playing Call of Duty Warzone?
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for AK-47 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for MP7 and M13 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Mouse Aiming issue? Best Mouse Settings for Call of Duty Warzone
- Call of Duty Warzone Always Fetching Error: Is there a fix?
- Fix Call of Duty Warzone or Modern Warfare GPU not Supported Error
- Warzone CrossPlay Voice Chat Not Working: How to Fix?
- Is Call of Duty Warzone Matchmaking based on Skill level?
- How to Report Hackers or Cheaters in Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Disable Crossplay on Call of Duty: Warzone