Are you a smartphone user and not using cool-looking wallpapers on your device? Then you’re most probably missing the feature of having a bigger display along with a higher aspect ratio. Whether you’re using the latest Android device or an iOS device, the wallpapers either stock or third-party give a stunning look to your device. Though on both platforms, it’s quite easy to change or set wallpapers. Here we’ve provided the steps on How to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
Now, if you’re using the latest iPhone 11 or 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max device out-of-the-box, you’re most probably using the default wallpaper according to the device theme. If you’ve selected the dark theme while set-up your device for the first time, then the wallpaper will have darker colors. Otherwise, if you’ve chosen the light theme, then the wallpaper will have brighter colors. The iPhone 11 series devices do come with some of the best in class stock wallpapers including live wallpapers as well.
How to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
Now, if you want to set any specific wallpaper or want to change the default wallpaper from the list, then follow the simple steps below. Meanwhile, even if you’ve downloaded any wallpaper from online and saved it on the Photos app, you can set that image as the wallpaper.
- Open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Go to the Wallpaper section > tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap on your preferred wallpaper from the list either live wallpaper or a still wallpaper.
- After tapping, the Wallpaper Preview mode will open.
- Now, tap on the Set button.
- Finally, it will ask you to choose options like whether you want to set that wallpaper only for home screen or lock screen or for both screens.
- Select accordingly and you’re done.
- Next, close the Settings menu and enjoy the wallpaper.
Use Photos App to Change Wallpaper on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone 11.
- Scroll and navigate to the preferred image or wallpaper that you want to use.
- Tap on it to open the image/wallpaper > then tap on the Share icon ().
- Now, scroll down and select ‘Use as Wallpaper’ option to enter into the Wallpaper Preview mode.
- Now, either adjust the zoom and position for the image or tap on the Set button.
- Choose the Home screen or Lock screen or Both options.
- That’s it.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comments below.