Stock Wallpapers are one of the biggest attractions of any smartphones these days as the preloaded wallpapers differentiate brands, device models, and even color variants also. Most of the OEMs are known for their own stock wallpapers and designs so that the users find the wallpapers simply awesome. Whether you have a bigger display or smaller one, higher resolution screen, or a lower one, good looking stock wallpapers always stand out. But some times users can’t find the proper way to set either internal or external images on the device home screen or lock screen. If you’re an iPhone SE user then check how to change the wallpaper on iPhone SE.
Each and every smartphone including iPhone comes with a default stock wallpaper out-of-the-box. Meanwhile, there are a couple of more stock wallpapers provided in the software that users can switch according to their choice or mood. Additionally, due to the full use of dark & light theme, whenever you set a light theme, the home screen or lock screen wallpaper will turn into the light mode. Similarly, when you use dark mode, the wallpaper colors will shift to the darker side. So, how do you set your preferred wallpaper including light/dark theme? Check it out.
How to Change Wallpaper on iPhone SE
Now, if you want to set any specific wallpaper or want to change the default wallpaper from the list, then follow the simple steps below. Meanwhile, even if you’ve downloaded any wallpaper from online and saved it on the Photos app, you can set that image as the wallpaper.
- Open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Go to the Wallpaper section > tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap on your preferred wallpaper from the list either live wallpaper or a still wallpaper.
- After tapping, the Wallpaper Preview mode will open.
- Now, tap on the Set button.
- Finally, it will ask you to choose options like whether you want to set that wallpaper only for home screen or lock screen or for both screens.
- Select accordingly and you’re done.
- Next, close the Settings menu and enjoy the wallpaper.
Use Photos App to Change Wallpaper on iPhone SE
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone SE.
- Scroll and navigate to the preferred image or wallpaper that you want to use.
- Tap on it to open the image/wallpaper > then tap on the Share icon ().
- Now, scroll down and select ‘Use as Wallpaper’ option to enter into the Wallpaper Preview mode.
- Now, either adjust the zoom and position for the image or tap on the Set button.
- Choose the Home screen or Lock screen or Both options.
- That’s it.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comments below.