LG simply means Life’s Good. Although it is one of the popular electronic goods manufacturers, they have also involved themselves in manufacturing smartphones in last few years. Many people have trusted them and their gadgets are well-known and in fact good enough to be trusted in the present time. You might probably be familiar with LG and being one of the finest smartphone providers, they never compromised with quality just for the sake of profits. In addition to this, it’s the extreme efforts of this manufacturer in keeping all their devices updated with security patches and OS that have also contributed in making their name more and more visible. The LG Aristo 2 is a popular gadget and in this post, I will introduce you to the common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes.
There are many LG devices in the market that have attracted the attention of people. However, this one is different and in one of the best gadgets available to keep up the pace simply. Many users are appreciating it and a few have reported about eh common issues that this gadget is having. This doesn’t actually mean that it is suffering from major hardware problems. The problems reported so far are minor and can be avoided with simple methods. Also, most of them are due to OS related bugs which are very much common. This simply means there is nothing much you need to do than just gaining your overall knowledge about the common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes.
This device comes with a 5-inch screen which can provide a resolution of 720 x 1280. Probably this is the best that one can have in this price range. The 2GB RAM and the 1.4GHz quad-core processor always make sure of the performance. For those who love cameras, this device packs a powerful a 13MP primary and a 5MP secondary camera. The users can trust the 2410mAh battery for a complete day backup after charging this device. This gadget runs on Android Nougat 7.1.2. You can store upto 16GB Data and can extend it through a microSD card by upto 32GB. Check out the common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes now.
Table of Contents
- 1 Common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes
- 1.1 Connectivity issues
- 1.2 Performance issues
- 1.3 No SD card detected
- 1.4 Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- 1.5 Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes)
- 1.6 SIM related problems
- 1.7 Bad camera quality
- 1.8 Overheating problems
- 1.9 Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- 1.10 Unresponsive Touchscreen (common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes)
Common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes
It is not necessary that these problems are due to hardware faults. You need to follow the methods and instructions mentioned in this post to avoid the one you are facing. There is nothing to worry actually while doing so. However, you need to keep this thing in your mind that getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong while following this guide due to your own mistake.
The mobile phone connectivity is a widely discussed topic when it comes to dealing with problems. Check out the solutions below to keep up the pace simply
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes)
- Turn off the device and turn it on again: This often solves the problem
- Remove the device from the list and add it again:
- Always make sure that the Bluetooth connection is discoverable on your device, as well as on the other with which you are connecting your device.
- Make sure no power saving mode should be enabled.
- If the problem is still there, Open Bluetooth Settings and clear the cache.
- Restart your device simply
- If there are multiple profiles, then maybe you have exceeded the limit of profiles you can save. Thus, you need to delete old and profiles no longer in use.
- Last option is factory reset if above don’t work on your device.
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes)
- Open device Settings first and click Connections.
- You will see the option Wi-Fi. Click on it.
- This makes your device automatically scan for the available networks and will display them on the screen.
- When the first scanning has ended, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and choose to forget the same
- Then, tap on the same network you want to connect. Fill the authentication details and you’re done. When you select an open network, there is no need to enter the password.
- Make sure our router is in working condition and is not experiencing any issue with the network provider.
Check out the best available methods for this below
- Make sure that your device storage is not fully filled. It comes with 64 GB ROM by default and if you fill it completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- See if there is any virus in your device affecting it
- Make sure all the apps are up to date
- Don’t use your device while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed
No SD card detected
Check out the best available methods and instructions to avoid this problem below.
- First of all, make sure your card is under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card on this device.
- Make sure your microSD card is compatible with the device
- Remove and insert the SD card again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card on the computer first and then insert it in the device
- See if another card is working properly on your device.
- Make sure the SD card slot is not damaged.
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Here are the methods to avoid this issue
- Make sure your device too has all latest updates installed on it.
- The problem could be due to the memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you use the authorized charger to charge your device
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as they always consume extra battery
- Turn of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are not in use
- Check and make sure that the battery is not physically damaged
- Make sure there’s not any lint, dust, or debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the data and screen issue
- Make sure you use the brightness level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when you don’t use it
- Make sure you charge your battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Remove your device case to ensure a better charger connection.
- See if all the installed apps are up to date or not. If not, update them immediately
- If your device battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Make sure all the apps and features are closed when not in use
Earpiece Sounds Robotic (common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes)
To avoid this issue, try the following instructions.
- Use another good quality earpiece for doing a phone call.
- Try to do another way. During a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
The instructions to help you in this matter are listed below.
- Make sure you inserted the device properly
- Check if the SIM tray is damaged
- First of all, make sure your SIM is in proper working condition
- If it is too old, get it replaced before you use it in your brand new device
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If problem still exists, get your phone checked thoroughly
Bad camera quality
The camera related faults can be avoided simply through the guide below
- Try capturing the snaps/videos with the default camera app if you are using any other
- Make sure you selected the appropriate shooting mode depending on the lightning conditions
- The case or the cover you are using should not cover the camera too
- Make sure you tear the transparent cover from the screen and front the back which is installed on the new devices
- Make sure camera settings are set to the high-resolution pictures
- Update the apps and OS if the same is pending
- Make sure there is no dust in the camera lens
- Make sure there is enough space available in your device to store the pictures/videos you capture
- Check if the default camera app is running properly. You can check this with many apps available on the Play Store.
- Try clearing the cache of the camera app
- Make sure you focus properly before capturing the image
The following methods are useful in this matter
- Remove the apps which you downloaded just before when the problem declared its presence
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your device
- Keep the brightness under control. Light emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Make sure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing their task
- Make sure all the accessories you connect with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear the cache and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your device to the latest version if you haven’t
- Make sure the problem is not there due to the carry case you installed on your phone
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
To avoid this issue, you can simply proceed with the following methods
- Open Settings – About Phone and keep tapping on Build Number several times till a pop-up
- The pop up will say “You are now a developer.”
- In the Setting menu, a new option will appear called Developer Options. Open it.
- Tap on USB debugging to enable it.
- You may have to reboot the phone once.
- Make sure your connecting cable is not damaged/faulty
- Install the latest USB drivers in case you haven’t
- Plug in the phone and change USB configuration to MTP.
Unresponsive Touchscreen (common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes)
The unresponsive touchscreen issue can be avoided from the phone by following the instructions and methods listed below.
- First of all, see if the problem is gone with a simple restart
- Download and install any pending update on your device
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken with other issues. so you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Make sure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- Make sure the screen is not physically damaged
- Make sure there is no liquid damage caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason also
- Last option is to perform a factory restore.
- If the problem is still there, you need to contact the support
That’s all about common LG Aristo 2 problems and fixes. For more information, you can comment on the below section. In case the problem still remains present after following this guide, you need to go with the official support.