The smartphone markets are blooming with the introduction of some of the best available gadgets. It is very much true that a lot of new smartphones have been introduced in the markets in the last few years. Well, the fact is everyone loves to buy a brand new and in fact a latest invention. With the technology advancement, there are several options and features that can now be accessed by the users even when their budget is not so high. The fact is a few manufacturers have come up with the gadgets that are capable to stand alone even against those which are known as allure in the International smartphone market. On the other side, there is hardly any smartphone which is free from the basic troubles. Most of the phones have a few problems associated with them and the best part is they can be avoided by the user themselves. This doesn’t mean that modern gadgets have major hardware problems. The problems are actually basic but need to be avoided for the smooth functionality of the phone. Check out below the guide on common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes.
With most of the smartphones, the real reason to the common and the basic issues is not known. Those who are experts often say that they are due to Android bugs only. However, I would like to tell you that they can also be due to other reason as well which are beyond the scope of knowledge a user generally have. Therefore, not much has been given in this post about the exact causes but on the methods that actually work to get desired results while following common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes. You need not to worry about anything if you follow this.
Most of the problems discussed in this post haven’t been reported by a large community of users. This is another reason for you to stay calm in case you are planning to buy this amazing smartphone by Motorola. Check out below the best available information on common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes.
Common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes
While dealing with the common problems discussed here in this post, users are advised to follow the guide in the same manner it is mentioned or instructed. This is because molding can send an invitation to additional issues and you cannot blame www.getdroidtips.com in that case. The information about the common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes in this post is simple and very reliable.
Earpiece sounds Robotic (common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes)
This is a basic problem but often known to make the users give reason to worry about the phone. In case you are already facing it on your phone, try following methods.
- Don’t use any pirated earpiece as it can cause this problem
- Make sure there is no physical damage to the jack and the earphones you are using are not faulty
- Check if the sounds drivers are properly installed
- Simply restart your phone
- Take phone to a nearby authorized center and get it checked properly
With connectivity related problems are becoming quite common, more and more users are looking for the best available methods. The fact is connectivity issues can impose restrictions on various features of the phone and the tasks that it can perform. Therefore you should deal with them in the best possible manner. There is nothing you need to do than following the below basic guide for this.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes)
- Don’t try to transfer files that are too large in terms of size
- Check if the files are affected with virus. You might be facing problem due to very same reason
- Make sure the Bluetooth is turned ON for both the devices and is not hidden
- Erase a few devices you connected recently from the Bluetooth settings
- Maybe the security policies are violating during Bluetooth data transfer. Check for the same
- Make sure no other parallel apps are running in the background at the same time
- If the power saving mode is enabled, it can cause Bluetooth not to function. Thus disable it first and then proceed again
- Update the Bluetooth app in case the need of same is felt
- Make sure the problem is not present in the other device you are trying to connect with
- Check if the other device is already connected to a nearby device
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes)
- Restart your Wi-Fi router and the phone and then try connecting them again
- Make sure you enter the correct password to connect with the Wi-Fi
- Some routers have a limited range. Make sure you are within the same
- Open Wi-Fi settings and simply forget the connection. Add it again and check if the problem is solved
- If there are so many devices connected with the Wi-Fi router, disconnect a few devices
- Check cable connection. Make sure it is right
- May be the services are not active on your connection or you might have exceed the bandwidth limit
- Check if the internet connection is properly working
- Check if the router is in proper working condition and have all the drivers installed
- The device Wi-Fi antenna might be not in proper working condition
- Make sure the signal strength is proper
- Call and expert to check the problem. you may need to reconfigure the router again
Unexpected behavior of the apps
Not all the apps are designed with same protocols, principles and by same technology. Therefore users often experiences issues with them which cannot be same all the time. Generally, these are performance and compatibility issues. The below methods simply let you deal with all of them in one go. Check them out
- Check if the phone apps are having their latest version installed. If not, update them
- Don’t install them from the other sources than Play Stores or the ones which are not recommended
- Check if there are some virus affected files in the phone
- Don’t keep multiple apps for the same task
- Clean the cache memory of the apps
- Update your OS system
- Don’t modify the apps policies to fit your needs
- Always install them in the default phone memory
Bad camera quality
When it comes to camera, this device has been provided with a dual rear 12 MP camera and an 8MP secondary counterpart of the same. Of course, one can capture quality snaps without compromising with anything. However, there are chances that one face the camera related problems due to several reasons. Some of the best available solutions against low camera quality in the Moto G6 plus are mentioned below.
- First begin cleaning your camera lens gently if it has your fingerprints or dust on it
- Restart your phone and check if the problem is gone
- Make sure not to use the camera app through another app such as while using Whatsapp
- Make sure to select the shooting mode which is best for the current conditions
- Always focus on whatever you are trying to capture before you actually click
- Remove the pre-installed screen glass as it can be the reason you are facing camera problems on this phone
- Prefer the default camera app always else make sure the one you are using is fully up to date and is free from compatibility problems
- Select the HD mode from the camera settings while capturing pictures or the videos
- Use the flashlight if the lights are low
- Check and clean the device screen in case it needs the same
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Battery performance and backup largely matters. Battery in the phone is like Blood in the human body. Therefore, it should be cared properly otherwise the phone cannot be trusted for performing some essential tasks. There are many reasons why battery problems arrive in the phone and a few of them which are best are spotlighted below.
- Make sure you are not sharing the features of your phone with other device such as Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth and so on
- The apps which are consuming the extra battery should be disabled temporarily or should be removed from the phone
- If the apps are not functioning properly should be blocked
- For those who charge their device from the power bank should make sure that the same has similar rating as per the battery requirements
- Don’t use a faulty power socket
- Check the charging cable and the connector are in proper working condition
- The unnecessary use of apps and let them running in the background often cause this problem
- Don’t use your phone for playing heavy games most of the time
Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes)
Motorola has equipped a 5.9-inch touchscreen on this gadget to make sit simply the best in all the aspects. In case there are issues which you are facing while operating the same, here are some of the best methods that have been compiled to deal with this problem easily.
- The screen is showing an unresponsive behavior because of a liquid damage which users often don’t know about. Well, there is nothing to worry. Just Keep your device at a warm place for 36 hours without using it
- Check if the memory of the phone is completely filled. This often have an impact on the processing speed and sometime device faces this problem
- Make sure the screen is not shared with other gadgets
- Check if you find grease and oil particles on the screen. Remove them
- Don’t use the phone with wet hands or while wearing mittens and gloves
- Check if the device is operating reliably in the safe mode
- Don’t install apps that need access to your screen. If you have installed them already, remove and check if the problem is gone
The SIM card is the heart of your phone without which it cannot be used for meeting your expectations. Check them out below the best possible solutions available to help you avoid the problems which are associated with the same.
- May be the Airplane Mode is turned ON or you might have turned OFF the SIM.
- Select the network manually from the network setting after inserting the SIM
- Perform a simple restart and check if the problem is solved
- Confirm from the network provider whether the services are active on your SIM or they are suspended in case the SIM is not used for a long time
- May be the signal strength is poor at your present location
- Check if the SIM is compatible with the variant of Moto G6 plus you have
- Get the SIM card replacement if no other method work
Overheating problems (common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes)
Different users have different needs and expectations from a phone. They often don’t use in a manner which is similar. Therefore, a few gadgets often experience this problem and needs the extreme attention of the user immediately. In case you are one among them who is facing the overheating related problems, here is what you can do to keep up the pace.
- Impose a limit on charging your phone. Don’t exceed beyond 95% for smooth performance
- Don’t install a very large number of apps in the phone and check if they are running in the background
- Turn OFF the features which are not in use such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Make sure the heat is properly dissipating from the phone and no back cover is causing the problem for this
- Check if the device works perfectly in the Safe mode.
- Don’t use cheap accessories with the phone. You can face this problem due to the same reason
- While charging your phone, don’t use the Wi-Fi hot spot
Memory/SD card not detected in the phone
Memory card related problems are not always easy to deal with as they need attention on a number of factors. However, you can have better results if you pay close attention to the factors that are really important. Below are some instructions to help you get the same.
- May be the card you are using is not in working condition. Make sure of this first
- Restart your phone and check if the problem is gone
- Don’t use the memory card in the phone if it contains data which is infected by virus
- Check if it is compatible with your phone.
- Make sure the maximum limit on this device is 256GB
- Always invest on the quality
- Erase some data if the card is fully loaded and insert it again in the phone
- Maybe the phone memory slot is damaged or faulty. Check it out
- Format the card and try again
- If it still doesn’t work, check it on another phone
Maintaining the performance of s Smartphone needs you to pay very close attention to a number of factors. Probably you need to explore the things in a right manner and have to make sure there is no problem at all in the phone. There are several things due to which the performance can go down but if you follow the below methods, you can simply keep it up all the time.
- Before doing anything else, proceed with a simple restart and you can have the things back on track for sure.
- May be the device memory is completely filled with the data. Erase a few if this is the case
- Don’t share your Wi-Fi hot spot with multiple users at the same time
- Don’t use mobile data for downloading the large size files
- Update all the apps which are pending and make sure you install apps from the trusted sources and platforms
- Check if the apps need a cache clear
- Don’t keep multiple files in the download folder in your phone
- There might be blocked apps causing this problem
- You need to make sure there is no hardware glitch due to which you are facing this problem
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10 (common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes)
This is a problem that has no real or exact reason in most of the cases. Avery large numbers of things are there on which the functionality of a PC and a smartphone depends. You can have the desired results against the problems you are facing through below instructions.
- May be the Windows installed on your PC is not genuine
- Update the USB drivers if you haven’t for a long time
- Make sure the connecting cable you are using is in working condition and is compatible with the PC and the phone
- Don’t use the ports which are loose. Use an alternative one instead
- May be data is affected by virus. Check it out
- Check if there are restriction on data transfer and connecting new devices
- Update the OS if a new version is available simply
That’s all about the common Moto G6 Plus problems and fixes. In case you have other issues associated with your smartphones which are not listed here in this post, comment below to let us know about the same.