With respect to the increase in the overall smartphone users all over the world since last 5 years, many manufacturers are coming with some amazing devices that are good enough to be trusted in every aspect. The fact couldn’t be denied that the Chinese smartphone providers are attracting the attention of smartphone users all over the world. This is mainly because many of them have provided best gadgets with the minimum possible price. It is true that because of Chinese smartphone manufacturing companies, many brands have cut down the price of their gadgets up to a great extent. Today we are going to discuss the common Oppo A83 problems and fixes.
Oppo has a great reputation in the present time. One of the major factors that have contributes in making this brand popular is the quality of the camera. It is true that when it comes to camera quality, Oppo has no true competitor. The Oppo has recently introduced their latest flagship device A83 which is best in every aspect. However, after its launch in Chine recently, a few users reported about the common issues they are facing. The fact is like all Android-based widgets, Oppo A83 also has some minor OS glitches. Thus you need not to worry about anything. Before we introduce you to the common Oppo A83 problems and fixes, let us have a quick review of the specifications of this device.
The Oppo A83 has a 5.7-inch display which is capable to offer a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It has been equipped with a 2.5GHz octa-core processor which is the true reason why this device is known to be an excellent performer. The 3GB RAM is the prime contributor to the processor in making it a very fast and reliable device. It has been packed with a 13MP primary camera and an 8MP selfie shooter for those who love capturing their best moments.
This device runs on Android 7.1 and has a 3180mAh battery. One of the best features it has been equipped with is the latest face unlock. Of course, this is the first time Oppo has used this feature in their gadgets and probably it will help them in the long run to keep up the pace simply. Let us now have a look on the common Oppo A83 problems and fixes.
- Common Oppo A83 problems and fixes
- Automatic clearance of notification
- Face unlock not working on Oppo A83
- Brightness issue in Oppo A83
- Data connectivity issues (Apps not working)
- Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the device
- Performance Issues
- Overheating issues with Oppo A83
- Connectivity issues (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
- Poor Camera quality on Oppo A83
- Earpiece sounds robotic (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
- Oppo A83 not detecting the SD card
- Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
- SIM related problems
- Fast battery drainage (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
Common Oppo A83 problems and fixes
Before you read and understand anything about the common Oppo A83 problems and fixes, be clear of the fact that you can get favorable fortune only if you follow the information in the way it has been mentioned. GetDroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong with your Oppo A83 while trying any of the methods.
Automatic clearance of notification
It is quite true that some notifications are really very important and probably you don’t want to miss the same. Oppo A83 has been reported to automatically clear some notifications after few minutes if they are not opened by the users. If you find this problem active on your device, here is the method to avoid the same.
- Go to Settings-battery and then disable Hibernation/Aggressive Dose
- If you want to select which apps send you notifications, you can do it here. . Go to Settings – Battery – Battery Optimization (tap the three vertical dots at the top right corner). Here you can select which apps you want to receive notifications from.
Face unlock not working on Oppo A83
This is obviously one of the newest features in the gadget. In case you find the same is not working in your Oppo A83, first make sure there are appropriate lightning conditions where you are using it. The device may fail to keep up the pace due to very same reason. Be sure to store your picture in the similar conditions. Check out if there is any pending update. In case it’s still not work, take your device to the nearby authorized Oppo service center.
Brightness issue in Oppo A83
The Oppo A83 has best hardware configuration and a powerful sensor that is capable to automatically control the screen brightness. In case you find it doesn’t work properly, there is actually nothing to worry. This is a minor bug related to the OS and Oppo will probably fix it in the next update. You can try the “Lux Auto Brightness” app from the play store. It is available free of cost and you can solve this issue with the same.
Data connectivity issues (Apps not working)
A few apps in this device have been reported to be having issues when they are operated through the mobile data. If you are facing this problem, first make sure that you have updated the same. If the problem still remains present, try the following method to get the things back on track.
- Go to Settings-more networks-mobile network-access point names.
- Tap on APN for your network.
- Change the APN Protocol to IPv4 or IPv4/IPv6.
Of course, this will eliminate the issues which you are facing
Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the device
In case the device is showing unexpected behavior or doesn’t respond when it is connected with the PC, you need not to worry. There are certain things that can be wrong but the good thing is the problem can simply be eliminated. Check out the below methods to keep up the pace.
- Open Settings – About Phone and keep tapping on Build Number several times till a pop-up
- The pop up will say “You are now a developer.”
- In the Setting menu, a new option will appear called Developer Options. Open it.
- Tap on USB debugging to enable it.
- You may have to reboot the phone once.
- Plug in the phone and change USB configuration to MTP.
The Oppo A83 is known for its stunning performance. However, one fact about all Android-based gadgets is their performance is highly affected by the way users use them. In case you think your phone is not providing the expected level of performance while you use it, there can be certain things which could be held responsible. Try the following methods for this.
- Make sure that your device ROM is not fully filled. If you fill it completely, of course it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- See if there is any virus in your device which is affecting its performance
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed. For this, take your device into the safe mode.
- Perform factory rest if you cannot fix the same. Probably you will find significant improvements after performing the same. However, as mentioned earlier, don’t forget to save the device data.
- Download the Greenify app from the Play Store. It lists down the applications which are active on waking the phone. Then you can change the settings for these apps. This should reduce the slowdown.
- There may be a rogue app which could be the cause of the poor performance. Boot the device into Safe Mode. If the problem persists, delete the last few apps you may have installed before the problem started. The last resort is to perform the factory reset. But do the factory reset only if it is necessary as you will lose all your data
Overheating issues with Oppo A83
Smartphones have many reasons to get overheated. The most common reason is when they are continuously used to perform a task that needs the engagement of most of the Random Access Memory for the long time. To avoid this issue on your device, pay attention to the following methods.
- Do not use the smartphone while it is put on charge.
- If you are streaming high-resolution videos on a channel like YouTube, you can lower the resolution which could resolve the problem of overheating.
- Oppo Smartphones comes with an installed app of Oppo which user can uninstall if it is not being used by them.
- You can go to settings> battery and battery setting usage to see which app is using how much battery and uninstall that particular app.
- You can put a limit to the number of games you have installed or play on Oppo A83.
- After uninstalling unnecessary apps from Oppo A83 user can perform a Factory reset.
Connectivity issues (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
Almost all the modern devices depend largely on the internet and other connectivity related factors to maintain their performance and to accomplish most of their task. If you are facing the data or Bluetooth connectivity problems, on your Oppo A83, you need to try the following methods to get the things back to the normal position.
To fix Wi-Fi issues
- Turn off the router for a few minutes,
- In the WI-FI settings of the device, tap on forget the preferred network. Then add the details from scratch.
- In the WI-FI Analyzer application, check the level of activity. If required, switch to the different
- Disable Power Saving Mode in Settings.
- Ensure that the MAC address for the phone is recognized by the router.
To fix Bluetooth Issues
- No power saving mode should be enabled.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your device on and off.
- If the problem persists, go to Bluetooth Settings and clear the cache.
- Restart the phone.
- If there are multiple profiles, then maybe you have exceeded the limit of profiles you can save. Delete old and profiles no longer in use. Then try setting the connection from the beginning.
Poor Camera quality on Oppo A83
All Oppo devices are best when it comes to camera. However, if you think your brand new A83 is not meeting your expectation, there is no need for you to worry. Try the methods listed below.
- Make sure there is no dust in the camera lens
- Make sure you tear the transparent cover from the screen and front the back which is installed on the new devices
- Make sure you selected the appropriate shooting mode depending on the lightning conditions
- Check if the default camera app is running properly. You can check this with many apps available on the Play Store.
- While taking a picture, make sure you have an adequate amount of light in the area. That’s mean you should position yourself in some light to have a good picture.
- Negligible light goes through to the sensor, due to the small aperture of a smartphone camera. Therefore, we get grainy pictures because of lowlight photography.
Earpiece sounds robotic (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
Well, the fact is A83 comes with excellent quality earphones. In case you find that they are not so good in offering the quality of sound you are expecting, try the following methods to keep up the pace in this matter.
- Go for other good quality earpieces for doing a phone call.
- Try to do another way. During a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
Oppo A83 not detecting the SD card
If the device is failing to detect the SD card, try the following set of solutions
- First make sure that your SD card is not physically damaged
- Oppo A83 supports upto 256GB SD card. Make sure it is under this limit.
- Insert the SD card again after restarting your Oppo A83.
- Try to insert your SD card into another smartphone or use a card reader to insert it into your PC and Make sure Your SD card is working properly.
- Try to format the SD card on the computer first and then insert it in Oppo A83.
- If this doesn’t work, try using another microSD card.
- If the problem still arises, take your smartphone to the service center as there might be something wrong with the microSD card slot.
Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
Smartophones are designed to handle all the instructions through the screen. In case the same is not working in a reliable manner on your Oppo A83, you can try the following to keep up the pace.
- First check if it is gone with a simple restart
- Make sure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles present on it
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Always keep at least 3 GB free space on device as it can also be the reason of this issue.
- Last option is to perform a factory restore if other methods doesn’t work
SIM related issues are quite common. They declare their presence many times when an old SIM card is used in a brand new device. If there is network related or any other issues you are facing after inserting your SIM card in the device, try the following methods.
- Make sure your SIM is having all the services active on it
- If it is too old, get it replaced before you use it in your brand new Oppo A83
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If problem still exists, get your phone checked thoroughly from an authorized service center
If you are not able to eject the SIM tray out of the phone, make sure you are using the tray remover provided with the device.
Fast battery drainage (common Oppo A83 problems and fixes)
The fast battery drainage problem could be due to many possible factors. It generally happens when the RAM is having extra burden on it. Therefore you must pay attention to the same first. After that, you can try the following methods to bring the things again in the position you want.
- Installation of third-party applications could be one of the major factors responsible for this. Thus you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Make sure all the apps are closed and not running in the background.
- See if all the installed apps are up to date or not. If not, update them immediately
- Make sure your device too has all latest updates installed on it.
- Don’t keep too many apps on your device
So this is all about the common Oppo A83 problems and fixes. If there is anything other information about the common Oppo A83 problems and fixes which you need, do let us know in the comment section below.