When it comes to smartphones, Samsung doesn’t need any introduction. Of course, the Korean manufacturer has grabbed the attention of almost every smartphone user atleast once across the globe. This is due to the fact they always come with the amazing devices that one can trust in the long run. Well, if you have used a Samsung smartphone, probably you know how good and reliable their devices are. Actually, almost all their phones are best to be considered. Also, Samsung is one of those manufacturers which made smartphones in almost every price range. In this post, we will introduce you to the common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes.
Basically, this gadget has recently been introduced. Although its best in every aspect, a few users have reported about the common issues they are experiencing. There is no need for users to worry as most of these issues are minor and can simply be avoided. Also, they are due to bugs in the OS and not due to any hardware issue. Moreover, only very few users of this device have reported them. If you are using it, maybe you haven’t experienced the same. However, this post could be useful for you in the long run. You can check out the useful information on the common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes in the below paragraphs. Let have a quick overview of the hardware specifications of this device first.
Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 comes with a 5.6-inch screen which is capable to offer an excellent screen resolution and i.e. 1080 x 2220. Probably it’s something that screen lovers can have so far. The 1.6-GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM are mainly responsible for the performance. This device has been powered by Android Nougat 7.1.1. Many users have already appreciated its design and style. The phone packs a 32GB ROM and the same can be extended upto 256GB through a microSD card.
The 16MP primary camera and an equivalent selfie shooter simply enable users to capture quality snaps without compromising with anything. It packs a 3000mAh battery that is good enough to be trusted when it comes to expecting the desired backup. We will now discuss about the common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes. Check them out in below paragraphs.
- Common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes
- Connectivity issues
- Overheating problems (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
- Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- Bad camera quality (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
- Force close errors (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
- Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- Unresponsive Touchscreen
- Performance issues (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
- No SD card detected
- SIM related problems (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic
Common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes
It is very necessary that the users pay close attention to the methods and suggestions about the common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes mentioned in this post. Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong with the device while following this information.
Connectivity issues need users to pay attention to a number of things to avoid them. This is because they can be due to a number of reasons. Also, they are generally mistaken as hardware faults which is not always necessary. If you are facing the connectivity issues about both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, here is the useful information about troubleshooting in the below paragraphs.
Bluetooth connectivity issues
- A simple reboot may solve this problem
- If not, see if the power saving mode is enabled. If it is, disable the same
- Clear the Bluetooth cache from the settings
- Erase some previously connected devices from the history list
- Don’t hide your Bluetooth connection from nearby devices. This might be the reason of this issue. Check it out from the Settings
- Perform a hard reset in case the issue is not resolved
Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- Reconfigure the Wi-Fi router again and this will probably solve your concern
- Make sure the cable connection is proper in case you just installed the router
- The Wi-Fi router often has a limit on the range. Make sure you are within the same
- See if you have entered the correct password in case you changed it recently
- Forget the network and add it again
- Simply troubleshoot your Wi-Fi connection
- Check the network status and make sure it is stable
- Performa hard reset on the device in case nothing works
Overheating problems (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
Overheating issues declare their presence due to power fluctuation. However, this is not the only reason for them. You can try the following methods to avoid them in case you are facing them presently with your brand new Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018.
- Make sure you haven’t enhanced the brightness too much on the screen
- Always use genuine and authorized accessories with the device
- If you recently downloaded an app, remove it and perform a reboot. The problem might be solved with this
- Clear the device cache from the settings
- Trash the data for the installed apps
- If you are using a power bank, make sure it match the power specifications and ratings of the phone
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 208 is an amazing smartphone. It comes only with 32GB ROM by default and for this and many other reasons it needs to be connected with the PC for data transfer. It has been reported by a few users that it fails to respond upon connection. It you too are experiencing this issue, it’s necessary that you pay close attention to this issue. The following guide helps you to keep up the pace simply
- Make sure the USB debugging is enabled
- Install the latest USB drivers on the device
- Make sure the USB port is working
- Clean the ports in case they are dusty
- If you haven’t used the ports for a long time, try connecting the device with another one
- Make sure the copy of
Windows is genuine in the PC
- Make sure there are no restrictions you might have imposed on the device connections
- Simply change USB configuration to MTP.
Bad camera quality (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
Although Samsung has equipped this device with the finest cameras, having the problems related to quality are common. You can try the methods that are suggested below to keep up the pace. Probably the issue will be gone after the same. In case it’s not, you need to visit a nearby repair shop to find the exact cause of the issue.
- Use proper shooting mode before you capture the snap
- Focusing on the object simply add more to the quality of snaps
- Make sure the camera lens is clean
- If the camera app is not updated, it would be good to do so immediately
- Make sure the device memory is not completely filled. The slow performance due to same reason can also affect the camera quality
- Set the camera output to high resolution from the settings
- If there is a new update for the OS, download and install it
- Clean the device cache memory
Force close errors (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
This is an issue that can be eliminated with the following procedure in case you are facing it.
- Update your device OS if the same is pending
- See if the problem is gone with a simple reboot
- Remove the apps you that you install before this problem begins
- Clear the apps and data cache
- Simply wipe the cache partition. This will clear the system memory
- Perform the factory reset if the problem is still there
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
This issue is often mistaken as the hardware fault in the device but it’s not always necessary that fast draining battery means the same. Also, a few users have reported that their device doesn’t charge in the actual time frame. Well, these kind of issues related to your device can be eliminated simply with the help of following methods and instructions.
- Always disconnect the device after creating the Bluetooth connection with nearby gadgets. The active connection can consume more battery
- The apps running in the background should be closed after use
- Set the brightness level to automatic mode
- Update all the apps which are pending for a long time
- Disable the third party apps
- Remove the memory card and see if the issue is resolved
- Make sure there is no physical damage on the battery
- Always use the recommended charger
- Avoid overcharging your widget
There are certain reasons due to which the touchscreen related issues declare their presence and it’s very necessary for the users to avoid them. This is because the device can become totally useless. In case you are experiencing them, don’t just think it’s a hardware fault. Try the methods as suggested below first. Probably the issue will be gone and you can have the device back in the working position again.
- Make sure your hands are not wet
- Performa simple reboot
- In case you cannot, this task can be performed by taking the device in the safe mode
- Remove the gloves in case you are wearing them
- If the screen is dusty and oily, clean it gently
- Make sure your hands are not greasy
- Remove the glass guard which you might have installed. In case it is too old, replace it
- Your device screen might be physically damaged
- Update the apps which are pending
Performance issues (common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes)
Smartphones often degrade their performance with respect to time. However, the same cannot be expected from a brand new device and that’s too when it has a Samsung logo on it. Although the chances of this are extremely low but some users have experienced the same and if you are one among them, the following are the recommended instructions and methods that can help you to eliminate this problem from your device in a very easy manner.
- If the phone memory is completely filled, erase some unwanted data. More data simply means slow performance
- Clean the device for any virus
- If some apps are from third-party sources, you need to remove them immediately
- See if there is any virus in your device affecting it
- Make sure all the apps are up to date
- Don’t use your device while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed in the phone
No SD card detected
As already mentioned, the Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 comes only with 32GB memory and thus there is a need for most of the users to use a microSD card. In case you are not able to use it properly with your device, there could be certain reasons for the same. Check them out below.
- Using cheap quality SD card might be the reason for this issue
- Format your card and insert it again in the phone
- If there card is having a physical damage, you need to get it replaced as using it can cause several other issues including putting all your data at risk
- The virus infection in the phone can also be responsible for this problem
SIM card is the heart of any device. Probably it’s nothing without it. SIM related problems can occur due to many reasons. Make sure all the network related services are enabled on your device before you proceed with anything. Try the following methods else to keep up the pace simply
- The SIM card might not fit in the tray properly. Remove the tray and place it properly
- Make sure the SIM is not turned OFF in the network settings
- There might be a physical damage on the SIM and on the tray
- Clean the SIM card in a gentle manner if it is dusty
- Get it replaced in case the problem is still there
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
For those who are facing this issue on their brand new device, here is the guide to keep up the pace in a very easy manner.
- You simply need to replace your earpiece
- Make sure the device has sounder driver fully updated
- Temporarily you can use phone speaker to solve this issue during a phone call
This is all about the common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes. You might be facing other issues and may need to boost your knowledge about the common Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 problems and fixes. If so, you can let us know. It must be noted that although these methods are tested, if they don’t work, you need to take your device to a nearby Samsung repair center. Depending on a nature and cause of the fault, you may get the replacement of your device.