Finally, The wait is over. Coolpad rolled Android 8.1 Oreo update for Coolpad Cool Play 6 smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Oreo features. If you are running the Android 7.0 Nougat, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Oreo. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Coolpad Cool Play 6.
Coolpad company has skipped the Android 8.0 Oreo update and directly bumped the oreo version to Android 8.1 on Coolpad Cool Play 6. Thanks to the big support for the Coolpad fans out there.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 8.1 Oreo on Coolpad Cool Play 6 variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Coolpad Cool Play 6, let’s brief what comes with Android Oreo.
Table of Contents
What’s on Android 8.1 Oreo?
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Coolpad Cool Play 6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Coolpad Cool Play 6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Coolpad Cool Play 6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vargo Ivargo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware on Coolpad Cool Play 6
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Coolpad Cool Play 6
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Coolpad Cool Play 6
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Coolpad USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Coolpad Cool Play 6 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.