Good news for Huawei Honor 8 (frd) users. Today you can upgrade to crDroid OS For Huawei Honor 8. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for Huawei Honor 8. To Install CrDroid OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called crDroid OS For Huawei Honor 8. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For Huawei Honor 8. This ROM is based on CrDroid 3.7 OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc.
Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Huawei Honor 8 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this crDroid OS For Huawei Honor 8. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Huawei Honor 8.
How to Install Custom ROM crDroid OS For Huawei Honor 8 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Remember this is a stable build of CrDroid OS on Huawei Honor 8. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Huawei Honor 8 based CrDroid 3.7 OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install crDroid OS For Huawei Honor 8 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Huawei Honor 8.
About CrDroid OS :
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We’re mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 7 Hotspot Shield Alternative VPN Services You Can Use
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Huawei Honor 8
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Huawei Honor 8
- Some tricks and tips for Huawei Honor 8
- How to install MIUI on Huawei Honor 8
- This will work on Huawei Honor 8 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Huawei Honor 8 Stock Firmware Collections
- Best Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 8 (All Variant)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Honor 8
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 8
- List of Huawei Honor Devices Getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Huawei Honor 8
Here is the full Guide on How to install CrDroid OS ROM on Huawei Honor 8:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Honor 8
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below CrDroid OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download CrDroid OS ROM (v3.7)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the CrDroid OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes To: mfbcool