Today we will guide on How to Install crDroid OS on LG G3 (All Variant). This Custom Firmware is based on Android 9.0 Pie and also contains 8.1 Oreo. Supported variants are: d850, d855, d852, d851, f400, ls990, vs985, and g3ds.
LG G3 features a 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 970 coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the LG G3 comes with Dual 20MP rear Camera with phase detection, autofocus and LED flash and 16MP front shooting camera.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to install TWRP Recovery on LG G3. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably want to try new Custom ROM for LG G3.
What is crDroid OS:
crDroid OS is a new custom ROM based on AOSP/ Lineage OS built from scratch by adding customization option from AOSPA, Lineage, SlimROM, crDroid OS and many others great ROMs out there. The ROM brings a lot of customization option along with Pure Android Experience.
Yes, you can enjoy the real Pixel smartphone experience by flashing the crDroid OS on your phone. Here we will list all the supported smartphone which can install the crDroid OS. crDroid was first developed for HTC smartphone and later started the same project for many new smartphones.
crDroid OS Features:
- Pixel look and feel
- Lineage OS – all mods and features
- 15 New Quick Settings Tiles including Caffeine mode, Expanded Desktop, and Sync
- Settings/Security: Quick PIN/Password Unlock
- Pixel Launcher
- Default sounds from latest Nexus image
- Stability and performance improvements
- And much more
Now download and install crDroid OS on LG G3 (All Variant). This is an official crDroid OS built from scratch development. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM or any other custom ROM on LG G3.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- crDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices
- Download Lineage OS 16
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List and Downloads
Steps to Install crDroid OS on LG G3 based Pie/Oreo[su_note note_color=”#ffffc4″ text_color=”#000000″]We at Getdroidtips is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this firmware on your device. Do it at your own risk. [/su_note]
- Supported: LG G3 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Supported variants are: d850, d855, d852, d851, f400, ls990, vs985, and g3ds.
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download LG USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on LG G3
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download CRdroid ROM:
CrDroid OS 8.1 Oreo Download ROM Package
Download Oreo Gapps
CrDroid OS 9.0 Pie Download ROM package
Download Pie Gapps
- First of all, Download and move the both ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the crDroid OS on LG G3 successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Update AICP 13.1 on LG G3 (All Variant)
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For LG G3 (All Variant)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For LG G3 (All Variant)
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on LG G3 (All Variant)
- Download and Install Pixel Experience ROM on LG G3
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Update for LG G3
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on LG G3 (Android 9.0 Pie)