Snapchat always maintains a unique approach when it comes to social networking. While users could send quick snaps to their friends, they can now create custom Snapchat stickers. Obviously, through the keyboard app you use, there are tons of options for using emojis and stickers. Still, regarding customized stickers, Snapchat has a native feature for its users. In this guide, I will show you how to use that.
You can make the sticker on the go and also create it from existing images and videos you have on your phone. Along with designing your own Snapchat stickers, you can even save them and use them in the future. Creating, using, and even deleting a sticker is easy. I have covered all that in this guide. Even if you are a newbie to Snapchat, you can develop your sticker in no time. Let’s dive into the guide now.
How to Create Snapchat Stickers
The steps are very easy
- Launch Snapchat
- Snap a new photo or you can even select an existing photo from the camera roll [the photo should have an object such as a human or any other things from which a sticker can be designed]
- Once the photo is ready, on the right-hand side you will see a scissor icon
- Tap on the scissor icon
- Outline the object in the image using your finger
- As you release your fingers, a replica Snapchat sticker of the same object will be created
- Using your two fingers you can increase or decrease the size of that sticker
- If you want to delete that sticker simply tap and hold it and a dustbin icon will appear in the right-hand panel
- Simple drag and drop the sticker to the bin and it will be deleted.
Here is a tutorial video to help you understand the whole process of Snapchat sticker creation.
Can You Send Stickers to Your Friend?
Yes, of course, you can. Here is how you have to do it.
- Open any existing chat
- Tap on the smiley icon
- Next, tap on the scissors icon to fetch the sticker you just created
- Now, to send the sticker simply select it and it will be sent on its own
Note: Keep in mind that when you tap on the sticker in the last step, it will be sent automatically to the person you are chatting with.
So, that’s how you create custom Snapchat stickers on your smartphone app. If you are an avid user of Snapchat then do try this out and enjoy making stickers out of anything that your camera can click.