In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to delete an app or uninstall an app update on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in very simple steps.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Delete an app or uninstall an app update on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
Below are the steps to delete or uninstall an app on Galaxy:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Ensure All is selected (upper-left). If necessary, tap the Dropdown icon (upper-left) then select All.
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the More options icon (upper-right) then select Show system apps.
- Tap Uninstall to delete an app.
- Tap OK to confirm.
Another way to easily uninstall an app is by going to the Home or Apps screen and holding the app icon. Here’s how:
- Go to the Home or Apps screen.
- Find the app you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the icon of the app.
- Select Uninstall.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.