Here we will guide on how to enable developer options and USB debugging on Redmi Note 7. If you want to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP Recovery or sideload any apps, this guide is very important.
The USB debugging option is not available on Android devices by default. You should first enable the developer options to get access to the USB debugging options. The steps to enable developer options on Redmi Note 7 are:
Enable developer options on Redmi Note 7Watch The Video on How to Enable developer options on Redmi
USB debugging must be enabled on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 if you want to connect it to a PC. In previous versions of Android enabling USB debugging was very easy. For some reasons, Google has complicated enabling of USB debugging on modern smartphones. Before you enable USB Debugging on Redmi Note 7, you must enable developer options. The steps to enable developer options on Redmi Note 7 are:
- Open settings
- Scroll down and tap on about phone
- Tap on build number multiple time until the confirmation of developer options enabled flashes on the screen
Enable USB debugging on Redmi Note 7Watch The Video on How to Enable USB Debugging on Redmi
Now as the developer options are enabled on Redmi Note 7, this will appear inside settings. You can enable USB debugging by accessing developer options. The steps to do this are:
- Open settings
- Scroll down and tap on developer options
- Tap on USB debugging and done!
I hope this guide was useful to enable developer options and USB debugging on Redmi Note 7.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 features a 6.3 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 14 nm processor under Adreno 512 GPU. The handset packs 32GB and 64GB variant with 3/4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 sports a Dual rear camera with 48MP + 5MP camera and Selfie camera with 13MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader at the back.
- Redmi Note 7 brings 48MP sensor camera! But do it has waterproof protection?
- Common Redmi Note 7 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- How to Enable OEM Unlock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- How to clear App data on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7