If you are here, then you probably want to Enable developer option on your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Google has cleverly hidden this option from the average users since Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. This option is useful for developers who want to do certain things with the phone. Developer settings are useful if you are finally decided to root your phone and install a custom ROM, or maybe you want to sideload an app from your computer. So well, Today we will help you to enable developer options in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Well, Like I said Google has hidden this option under the settings menu. So to enable the developer options in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, so here you will learn to get them back. Follow this step by step guide to Enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Check Related Post:
- Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- How to Install Zero Camera Mod on Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheating and Battery Drain Problems
- How to Remove Bloatware from Samsung Galaxy S8 With these Steps
- Most common Samsung Galaxy S8 Problems and their solutions
- How to Unroot your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
So before jumping into the guide, let’s learn what are their uses.
- Developer option is useful for APP developers.
- To Sideload any app or files from the computer.
- To unlock Bootloader on your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
- Installing TWRP Recovery
- You can install Custom ROM.
How to Enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
As we said, Developer option is hidden in the settings menu, so to enable you to need to follow this below steps.
- First of all, Open the drawer, Find the Settings icon
- Now scroll down below until you see About Phone.
- Open the Software info in the settings.
- Now look for build number
- Tap on build number 7-9 times (a small pop up notification should appear saying “you are now X steps away from being a developer”)
- Now tap until you see a message saying “developer option activated”
- That’s it! Your developer option has been activated now.
Now you can enjoy developer option on your Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.