We all have to use the Screenshot feature, but we might sometimes be frustrated with the Screenshot thumbnail. Have you ever wonder to disable the screenshot preview of the pop-up Screenshot thumbnail on your Mac. It always occurs for almost two seconds in the bottom right corner of the screen. Meanwhile, you can interact with the Thumbnail, but it seems to slow down for a bit and appears like it will take time to generate a screenshot on your Mac.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge on how you can Disable the screenshot thumbnail preview on your Mac device. Meanwhile, It supposes to be a Quite handy, and seamless experience deliver for all Mac devices and models to screenshot preview thumbnail on a Mac?.
- You can use this method across any version of macOS.
- As for grabs, you need to overwrite with the help of Terminal command. Use the default command to make changes to the screenshot image file formate.
- The similar Thumbnail Preview also appear on the iPhone and iPad devices, which are easier to enabled or disabled from the Settings app.
How to Disable Screenshot Thumbnail Preview on a Mac?
It seems to be quite easy and handy to know, follow the instructions given down below.
- First thing first, you have to open the “Finder” application in your macOS.
- Then, head over to the /Application/Folder, and after that, you have to go /Utilities/.
- There you have to open the “Screenshot.app” application.
- Now, click on the “Options” menu placed on the bottom down on the right side of the toolbar.
- After opening the menu unchecked, the “Show Floating Thumbnail.”
- That’s it, and you can now exit the finder application when you are done with your settings.
Furthermore, since it was successfully disabled snd now you would not see the thumbnail preview of screenshot any longer.
How you can enable the Screenshot Preview Thumbnail on Mac
If you are willing to re-enable the Screenshot Preview after disabling as it is turned in by default, follow the instructions given below.
- First thing first, open the “Screenshot.app” app on your Mac from Spotlight, or you can use Finder and follow the address as Application/Utilities/folder.
- Now you have to click on the “Option” menu and then check the Option for the “Show floating Thumbnail.”
- That’s it, you have re-enabled the screenshot preview, and now you can exit as usual.
Once you enable it, you witness the Preview next time when you take screenshots.
Hopefully, we believe that you have successfully enabled or disabled the screenshot Thumbnail Preview on your Mac. We would like to know your opinion and feedback if there are any queries shared with us in the comments section down below.