Recently CoolPad has released beta built for Android Nougat for CoolPad Note 5. For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on CoolPad Note 5 you can easily revert back to Android marshmallow. You can downgrade the CoolPad Note 5 to lower android version by it official Method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason you can easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. Follow the below steps to Downgrade the CoolPad Note 5 to Android Marshmallow.
- This Method is only for CoolPad Note 5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How to Manually Downgrade Coolpad Note 5 to Android Nougat
1. Download Coolpad Note 5 Android 6.0 Marshmallow zip file from above link
2. Download latest YGDP Tool from above link
3. Now, Install and Open YGDP Tool on your PC.
4. It will ask for password on the first run, use the password below and Click Login.
5. Now Click on configure and select the .CPB file.
6. Browse .CBP file from Nougat folder and click on Apply.
7. Now Switch off your device and connect to PC in ‘bootloader mode’ under “recovery menu”.
8. Now, click on Start button to start the installation process.
9. You will see ‘Successful Upgrade‘ message after successful installation.
Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.