If you own LeEco Le Pro3 then there is a good news , today you can now download and install eUI 5.8.020s OTA update for LeEco Le Pro3. This OTA is based on marshmallow which is said to be much late but this makes us sure that company is keeping the software alive. This update comprises of bug fixes and some new features in eUI 5.7.020s and weighs in about 300 MB. Update is now rolling out via OTA or else you can follow our steps to manually download and install eUI 5.8.020s OTA on LeEco Le Pro3.
As this update is based on marshmallow it is said to be late, but doing this way company is keeping the software alive and bringing some new features.You can update your LeEco Le Pro3 to eUI 5.8.020s because this OTA is only rolled up in USA.
This update was made available by XDA member hondajohn88 and we are thankful for him.Do keep on checking the OTA is available in Settings > System Update. So, now by following our steps you can update your phone to eUI 5.8.020s :
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Install MIUI 8 On LeEco Le Pro 3 (Custom ROM)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le Pro 3
- Install Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For LeEco Le Pro3
- Download Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On LeEco Le Pro3 (AICP) (zl1, X727,X720)
- Download and Install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3
- This guide is only for LeEco Le Pro3.
- Take a backup of your phone for safety.
- Charge your phone UpTo 60% to avoid unexpected shutdown during the ongoing process.
Download eUI 5.8.020s Update
How to Install eUI 5.8.020s On LeEco Le Pro3
- Installing is pretty easy download eUI update from above link.
- Keep the file in internal storage of the phone.
- Rename the downloaded file to Update.zip .
- Open phone Settings > Update and select menu.
- Select Local Update and it will start updating.
- Now sit back and relax until the installation is finished.
This will now get you an updated phone. If you have any queries plz leave them in comment section we will be happy to help you.