Finally, Google officially announced the next version of Android 8.0 Oreo yesterday. Today most of the Google Pixel and Nexus users are gearing up to flash the Android 8.0 Oreo update. We already shared the Android 8.0 Oreo Factory images for Nexus and Pixel device. If you still have no confirmation about the update for your device, then let us make you happy by sharing the official Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones. Now Download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones from the below link.
Android Oreo comes with features such as includes, New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
Google will soon push the AOSP Source code and we will mostly get hands with Android 8.0 Oreo in the form of Custom ROM like LineageOS 15.0.
Here is the link to download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones. Have fun!
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones
What’s new in Android 8.0 Oreo?
- Notifications Channels – You can group notifications from numerous apps into one channel using this feature. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications. This is overall a nice addition to what Google started with Android Nougat.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Keyboard Navigation – This feature would bring to you the ability to use keys to navigate apps.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would Include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Better Icons – Google has made icons in Android O to be adaptive. This means that they will take different shapes depending on the system they’re used on. This is a cool feature, isn’t it?