Canon is one of the famous companies for providing suitable quality Printers. The Canon MG2900 is one of them. It comes with Print, Copy, Scan, and Email. The Printer also has Hybrid Ink System and Wireless Auto Power On. The Canon MG2900 Printer also supports the Quiet Mode, making the noise sound less while printing papers. It has a flatbed scanner that can be used for home and office solutions.
So, if you have bought the Printer and want to use the Canon MG2900 on your PC, this guide is for you. If you have already downloaded the driver and wish to update it, we will also tell you about it. So, we are here with a guide on How to download Canon Printer Driver for Windows 11 and other versions. Therefore, read the full article to know more about it.
How To Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows 11?
So, we are here with the methods through which you can easily download and install the Canon MG2900 driver for Windows 11. There are two methods for it: Through an Official Website or CD-ROM. So, we will explain both ways to you.
Through The Website
- First of all, Visit Canon Support Website.
- Enter the product name of your Printer in the search bar.
- Click on the search results, which are shown below.
- After it, click on Driver & Downloads button.
- You will be given the option of choosing the operating system. However, it will detect your Operating System automatically. So, if you want to download for other Windows, download the driver according to your need.
- Now, click on the select button on the driver, which you have to download.
- Click on Download Button below.
- Go to the file location of your downloaded setup.
- Double-click on the file.
- The installation process will start; complete it and start using your Printer.
Through the Setup of CD-ROM
The other method is installing the driver directly through the CD-ROM. So, follow the steps below to install through the CD-ROM.
- Insert the CD-ROM correctly into the Optical Disk of your PC.
- Press Windows + E.
- Now, You will see the CD-ROM disk on your PC.
- Now, open the files on the driver.
- After it, scroll down and look for setup.exe or any application with installation files.
- Now, double-click on it.
- After it, a dialogue box will appear, and then follow the instructions to install the driver on your PC.
- So, when the installation process is complete, you will be able to use all the features of the Printer.
How To Update Canon Printer Driver on Windows 11?
Follow the steps which are given below to update the Canon MG2900 Driver.
- First of all, Open the Start Menu.
- Now, type Device Manager in the Search Bar.
- Click on the Device Manager.
- Now, expand the Print tab.
- Check for the Canon Printer Driver.
- Select it and right-click on it.
- Now, you will see the option: Update driver.
- Select it, and after it, choose Search automatically for the driver’s option.
- Wait for its completion, and after it, restart your PC so that the update will be completed.
So, in this guide, we have mentioned the different methods through which you can download and install the Canon Printer Driver. After it, I have also mentioned the methods for updating the driver. So, follow the steps correctly. In case if you have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comment section below.