Last updated on December 14th, 2020 at 11:49 am
As the title suggests, here we will gonna share with you the link to download Easy Jtag v22.214.171.124 – Latest Update 2020 along with all other details. Talking about the Easy Jtag, it’s one of the fastest Memory Programmer (all-in-one service tool) that offers device boot repairing, data recovery, SPI memory programming, and more. It supports eMMC, ISP, JTAG, SPI, NAND, and many more protocols.
No matter which Android smartphone you’re using, if your device has booting or storage-related or data recovery or FRP/Pattern lock issues, etc, then this service tool is a gift for you. The Easy Jtag tool can simply flash dump files directly via ISP Pinout. It can also read/write/erase eMMC storage, perform a factory reset eMMC/UFS storage, eMMC re-partitioning & resizing, formatting of a single partition, data recovery from a bricked device, and more.
It offers a one-click device repair service and most importantly, it’s compatible with almost every PC system. Whereas the Windows OS users can easily use this toolbox just like a plug & play device. Now, the latest Easy Jtag v126.96.36.199 offers plenty of additional features and improvements that most of the users will definitely find useful. Let’s take a quick look at it.
Easy Jtag v188.8.131.52 Features
- Supports eMMC, UFS, ISP, JTAG, SPI, NAND, and other protocols
- Read/Write UFS 2.0 and UFS 2.1 storage
- eMMC storage programming and data recovery
- Flash eMMC Firmware Update & dead eMMC flash recovery
- eMMC programming with vendor firmware
- Read/Write NAND storage
- Apple PPN NAND memory functions
- eMMC Android File Explorer functions
- Read/Write/Erase/Lock/Unlock SD cards
- Compatible to run all Z3X software with Box
- Third-party software support using open SDK API
- Fast Recovery of devices (lock issues)
- Added ISP Pinout for huge Android device models (almost every brand)
New EasyJTAG Plus 2.53 Firmware changes:
Added: New eMMC ISP core for best signal level detection.
Added: New eMMC VIO levels for fine-tuning ISP connection.
That’s it, guys. We assume that this article was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.