Today Samsung rolled a new update to Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G which fixes the green tint problem on the device. The update is rolling in Europe region with build number G986BXXU1ATD3 which is still based on Android 10 Q. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the update for Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G which fixes a green tint problem.
The update is still running on the April 2020 security patch and there are no major changes apart from the green tint fix. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: G986BXXU1ATD3
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (SM-G986B)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: G986BXXU1ATD3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
Table of Contents
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (G986BXXU1ATD3) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: G986BXXU1ATD3
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the update and install on Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G model with build number G986BXXU1ATD3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.