The new version of Gcam for Nokia 5/5.1 devices has been released which you can download and install from here. The stock camera of Nokia devices doesn’t come with additional options. As compared to fully-featured Google Camera, the stock camera of Nokia devices isn’t that good enough. Now, the Google Camera ported APK latest version for Nokia 5 and Nokia 5.1 available. You can download and install the GCam for Nokia 5/5.1 with fully working Night Sight mode. We have provided the full changelog and download link along with installation steps for you. Check out the full article.
Google Camera has developed by Google for its Pixel series devices. The GCam was first released for all the Android-running devices previously but later it’s only available for Pixel devices officially. Depends on the Android version, the Google Camera features and optimizations change every time. There are some of the third-party developers who are developing GCam ported APK files for other device models. Most of the devices work fine with ported GCam app.
Ported GCam for Nokia 5/5.1 with Night Sight Mode
Google Camera offers simple user interface and some of the exclusive features which are useful. The ported app for most of the device models works quite fine. It features Google Lens, AR Stickers, Night Sight, Portrait, Image Stabilization, RAW Image Files, Slow Motion, HDR+ Enhanced Mode, and more. Due to the powerful software processing, Google Camera delivers the best. It doesn’t need dual or triple camera lens for taking clear and crisp images or videos. Even if you have a single and lower pixels camera lens, the Google Camera will do the rest.
Night Sight mode only works on Android 9 Pie devices perfectly. Nokia 5 and 5.1 already running on official Pie ROM. The Google Camera interface is quite simple and easy to use. Only the main working features are available which delivers extreme results in every situation. You will get that feature on the Nokia 5 and Nokia 5.1 device as well. Check out the changelog of the new GCam version.
GCam for Nokia 5/5.1 Changelogs:
- Changed the work of auto-focus in video mode.
- Added a Google version of compression to “jpg compression quality”.
- Fixes some bugs.
Steps to Install the GCam APK on Nokia 5/5.1
- Download the GCam APK file on your device from the link given above.
- Then move the APK file to your device storage. (Internal or External)
- If you’re new to install APK file for the first time, enable ‘Unknown Sources options’ from Settings > Security > Privacy.
- Next, install the Google Camera APK file on your phone.
- After the complete installation, open the Google Camera app.
- Now, you’ve successfully installed the GCam app on your device.
Hope this guide helps you a lot. Feel free to write down in the comments below.