Samsung Galaxy A24 has been launched globally as the latest A-Series smartphone. The phone runs on a MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 processor with a large 5000 mAh battery. In this guide, we’ll explore how to get the latest version of Google Camera for your Samsung Galaxy A24. Google Camera is the camera app that comes with Google’s Pixel devices, and it offers advanced features like HDR+ technology to enhance picture quality, particularly on low and mid-range phones. The app’s features include Night Sight, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, and slow motion.
If you want to install the Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy A24, this guide is for you. Thanks to some creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for Samsung Galaxy A24 devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Samsung Galaxy A24
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
The Google Camera (GCam) application links above are sourced from the XDA community and other websites. If you encounter any issues with the links or the app (such as crashing or non-functionality), kindly let us know by leaving a comment. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns. Device manufacturers may not officially support these applications, so compatibility and performance may vary.
Steps to install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A24
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Samsung Galaxy A24 handset. If you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.