The Oppo sub-brand Realme has made its own position by providing better budget category Android smartphones in order to compete with Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung, and more budget devices. The brand offers affordable upper mid-range smartphones as well with a very aggressive price tag. Realme C2 is another budget segment device which is a successor of the Realme C1 model. In terms of the Realme C2, the handset runs on Android 9 Pie over ColorOS 6, powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, and paired with up to 3GB/32GB memory variant. While the device packs a dual rear camera setup and a single selfie camera. But you may feel that the camera performance isn’t that good enough which you may have expected from a dual rear camera setup. So, if you’re one of them who want better quality images from your Realme C2, you Download Google Camera for Realme C2.
If you talk about the specifications and camera details of Realme C2, you can get a better camera smartphone in its price range. But if you’re a mobile photography lover and want to enhance the image quality on your Realme C2 device, then this guide is for you. If you haven’t heard about Google Camera yet, it’s a stock camera app for the Pixel devices. But with the help of developers, you will get ported GCam app for almost any of the Android devices based on the model and Android version.
Now, let’s take a look at the camera details of the Realme C2 handset.
Realme C2 Camera Details
The Realme C2 device sports a dual rear camera setup of a 13MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture lens, a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture lens. It features PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. While the rear cameras can record videos up to [email protected]
On the front side, there is a 5MP selfie camera available with an f/2.0 aperture lens features HDR mode and you can record selfie videos as well.
Google Camera for Realme C2
The Google Camera or GCam app offers so many improved and optimized options like Night Sight, Portrait, HDR enhanced+, Google Lens, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, AR Stickers, Video Stabilization mode in video recording, and more. Now, you can say that all of these features are also available on most of the smartphones and stock camera apps. But due to Google’s powerful algorithm and better AI Image Processing, the pictures from the GCam app come out very sharp with full of details.
Even if you have a single-lens camera on your device and you take a photo via the Google Camera app, you will get the stunning image quality than any other camera apps. Google Camera offers mind-blowing night shots. You don’t need to enable Camera2API mode or root access on your Realme C2 device in order to install the GCam APK.
Steps to Install GCam on Realme C2
- We assume that you’ve already downloaded the recommended GCam APK file on your device.
- Next, enable Unknown Sources option from the device Settings -> Security -> Additional settings -> Privacy.
- Then, install the Google Camera APK file by just tapping on it.
- It will install on your device. Open the camera app and give all permissions.
- You’re done.
Recommended GCam App Settings:
Here we have provided the recommended settings for both the Google Camera APK files. According to your app version, you can follow the recommended settings below:
1. For MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus2.apk
- First, open the GCam app Settings -> BSG Mod settings -> Input Model -> change the Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Go to the BSG Mod settings -> Input Model -> set the interface style to Pixel 2. For Back & Front Camera set it to Pixel 3 XL.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced mode in the Portrait mode.
If you’ve installed the second GCam version, then follow the below steps.
2. For MGC_6.1.009_MI8_V1b.apk
- Open the GCam app > go to the camera Settings > go to BSG Mod Settings.
- Set the ‘Final JPG Quality’ from HDR+ to 100%.
- Set the Saturation level to default or auto mode. You can change it anytime according to your preference.
- Next, go to the Advanced option > enable HDR+ Control.
That’s it, guys. We hope that this article is helpful to you and you’ve easily installed the Google Camera app on your Realme C2 device. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.