Realme has recently launched the Realme X2 Pro smartphone as an affordable flagship killer with flagship specifications. On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro with you.
As the device comes with Camera2 API enabled by default, you can easily install the GCam ported APK file. Now, talking about the cameras of Realme X2 Pro, it has a 64MP wide (f/1.8) + 13MP telephoto (f/2.5) + 8MP ultrawide (f/2.2), 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4). It features PDAF, 2x optical zoom, HDR Panorama, Dual-LED flash, etc.
While the front has a 16MP (f/2.0) selfie camera with HDR mode. The stock camera app of Realme X2 Pro offers more natural and well-exposed images in daylight. Realme X2 Pro uses the Pixel binning technology with AI modes to enhance the image quality much better. However, the Google Camera results are way better than the stock camera app of Realme X2 Pro.
What is Google Camera App?
If you haven’t heard about the Google Camera app, it’s the best 3rd-party camera application right now for most of the Android handsets. Google Camera ported APK is available for all the Realme devices as well. Especially, the Night Sight mode, Portrait mode, Google Lens suggestions, Slow Motion videos, etc are the best features of the GCam app.
The daylight images come out very clear. Whereas, the edge detection in portrait mode from both rear & selfie cameras are awesome. The exposure level, saturation level, contrast ratio, video stabilization all are more than perfect that other camera apps can’t give competition right now.
Additionally, the Google Camera modded app offers PhotoSphere, HDR+ enhanced mode, AR Stickers, RAW image file support, Panorama, noise reduction mode, zooming capability in portrait mode, Google Photos, etc. You will simply fall in love with the GCam app if you’re a mobile photography enthusiast.
Also Read: Download Google Camera 8.0 APK from Pixel 5 | GCam 8.0 APK Mod
Download Google Camera Port for Realme X2 Pro
- Gcam 8.2 APK Mod APK by dice | Gdrive download
- Gcam 8.2 mirror link | DMGC_8.2.204_ver.5.0.apk (the_dise, 2021-04-25)
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Realme X2 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to do this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Realme X2 Pro handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.