This year Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has launched a couple of great smartphones with aggressive pricing and competitive specifications. Realme XT is one of them and comes with a quad 64MP rear camera setup. It’s powered by Snapdragon 712 SoC, up to 8GB RAM, up to 128GB storage, a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED display, an in-display fingerprint sensor, a 4000mAh battery, 20W fast charging, etc. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6 out-of-the-box. Now, if you’re using the handset and want to install GCam, you can Download Google Camera on Realme XT (GCam 8.2) from here.
Realme’s stock camera app offers so many useful options and delivers great image results. But if you’re an Android user for a while or a mobile photography lover, then you should probably hear about Google Camera. Currently, GCam is the most popular and powerful third-party camera application for most Android devices.
Google Camera for Realme XT (GCam 8.2 APK)
Google Camera is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices officially. However, thanks to the GCam ported app developers for modding the APK files for most of the Android device models. Google Camera offers Night Sight mode, HDR+, Portrait, Google Lens, Panorama, PhotoSphere, RAW image file support, and more. On your Realme XT, you will get outstanding camera results with the Google Camera app.
It also offers some advanced settings that you can adjust according to your needs. Even the low light images come out very sharp and detailed that can’t be matched by Realme XT’s stock camera app. The best part is that you don’t need to root your Realme XT. The device comes with Camera 2 API enabled by default so that you can easily install the GCam 8.2 ported APK file.
Realme XT Camera Details
The device sports a primary rear 64MP wide-angle Samsung GW1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture lens. While there is an 8MP ultrawide sensor (f/2.3) lens, a 2MP dedicated macro camera (f/2.4), and a 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4) as well. It features PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc.
The rear cameras can record videos up to 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps with the Gyro-EIS support.
While the front features a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens that offers HDR and Panorama mode. It can record Full-HD 1080p@30fps videos.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Realme XT (GCam 8.2)
- First, you have to download the Google Camera APK file on your Realme XT device from above.
- Then go to the GCam APK file and tap on it.
- Tap on the Install button. Now, if you’re installing an APK file on your phone for the first time, then you need to enable Unknown Sources permission.
- Go to the device Settings > Security or Privacy > enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, again follow the 2nd & 3rd steps to install the GCam APK file.
- Once done, launch the Google Camera app and adjust the recommended settings from below.
- Go to the Settings on GCam app > turn on Advanced Mode.
- Then head over to the BSG Mod Settings > select Input Module.
- Set Front Camera as Nexus 6P
- Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- Config to Pixel2018 Zslr Hdr+
- Then you can enable Google Photos
- Disable the zoom in Portrait mode.
- Disable Pixel3 AWB mode.
- Enable HDR+ enhanced mode in Portrait.
- Change Saturation level for Back Camera
- Set Highlight Saturation to 2.2
- Set Shadow Saturation to 2.5
That’s it, guys. Now, enjoy your Google Camera app on the Realme XT device. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.