Google Earth View has a collection of some of the best images of the landscapes. These landscapes are from different parts of the world and are added on a regular basis. In fact, back on February 12, one of the biggest updates was done Google where it added more than 1000 images. Now, the total is up to 2500. However, note that Google Earth was launched about 10 years ago which brings in some of the best and high-resolution images of various popular landscapes of the world. And if you are looking for ways to set Google Earth View images as your wallpaper then, you are at the right place.
As in this post, we will guide you on how to set Google Earth View images as your wallpaper via simple and easy steps. Earth View uses Google Earth to capture images and then enhances them using some metrics. You can find images up to 4k in resolution and can set it as wallpaper, or screensaver. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
How to Download Google Earth View images to Set as your Wallpaper
Basically there are several ways via which you can set the images from the Google Earth as your wallpaper and decorate your desktop. Below are the methods:
Google Earth View
- Open your web browser and head over to the Google Earth View website.
- Now you need to click Explore Images.
- Then, you need to click on the Left and Right arrows to explore the images.
- Moreover, you can also use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to navigate through the images.
- Click on the ‘Download Wallpaper‘ button to download the image.
- You can also use the ‘Start Leanback Mode‘ to automatically scroll through the images.
- Besides, you can also make use of the globe at the bottom right corner to view location on Earth.
Earth View extension for Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Head over to the extension and find Earth View from Google Earth extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Then click on Add Extension.
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Wallpapers App.
- Open the app and choose from different categories like Landscapes, Earth, Seascapes and more.
- Select Daily Wallpaper to set new wallpaper every day.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to set the images from Google Earth View as wallpapers on your device. Let us know in the comments below which one of the images you liked the most. Until the next post…Cheers!