Huawei has released the sweetest update to their Huawei Mate 8 users. Huawei Mate 8 comes with Android Marshmallow out of the box. Huawei already released Android Nougat for Android Nougay for European Huawei Mate 8 is already available to download. The official Android 7.0 for Huawei Mate 8 is rolling via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to update it manually the follow the below instructions.
Android Nougat is already available for many devices Huawei Mate 9, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below there are step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 8.
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which includes Multi-Window view, New emojis ,Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 8 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Huawei Mate 8 B520 Nougat for NXT-L29
Install Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Update [B520] [Middle East]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Android 7.0
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have saved the Zip file
- Select the Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation.
- Go back to main menu and perform same procedure to Flash the bootloader and modem file.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In comment section below.