Latest Android Nougat Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite is ready to download. This ROM is loaded with latest Android Nougat based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS. Recently Huawei released Android Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 8. This Android Nougat Firmware for European VNS-L31/L21/L11/L23. Download and install the Update from Step by Step instructions below.
Huawei P9 Lite is packed with 5.2 inches display with 1920 x 1080 and 423ppi. This device features 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor with 3GB of RAM. Huawei comes with Android Marshmallow out of the box. Here we provide Download links and Step By Step Installation Guide.
Table of Contents
Android Nougat 7.0 is packed with new features which include
- Multi-Window view
- New emojis
- Doze on the Go
- Improved Notifications
- Quick Switching between apps
- Direct reply from Notifications
- File-based Encryption
- Quick Settings Toggle
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Lite users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Update Files for Huawei P9 Lite Android Nougat
Download Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31/L11
Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections [Back To Stock ROM]
Download Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite Android VNS-L21/L23
Install Android Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite.
This method will only work on B328/B329 firmware. Try other Method if you are on other Firmware.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Switch off your Device and Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Download the Huawei P9 Lite Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery (First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option.
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install and Select Update.ZIP (If you get any error ignore and proceed to Next Step)
- Select the Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation.
- Now flash the second Firmware which is about 633MB in size.
- That’s it! Now reboot your phone.
Let us know your feedback on Android Nougat in the comment section below.