Google released the First Android 8.1 Developer preview and it included a lot of new features and styles. With the revamped settings, Google made few changes and added the latest Google Sans font in the Android 8.1 Oreo developer preview. If you are using Nexus or Pixel device, Here are the list of Supported devices and downloads of Android 8.1 Developer Preview. In this guide, we have shared the Android 8.1 Google Sans font which you can enjoy on Any Android phone.
The new font looks more pleasing and neat. You can find the Android 8.1 Google Sans font from the zip file given below. You can extract it using any Zip Extractor app on your phone. The Zip file includes 6 Google Sans Font which all taken from Android 8.1 Developer Preview.
Download Android 8.1 Google Sans font
I hope you have enjoyed the latest Android 8.1 Google Sans font on your phone.
Some Other Useful Android Oreo Tips and Tricks:
- How to Turn On Wi-Fi automatically on Android Oreo
- How to Enable Developer Options on Android Oreo
- A Guide to Get Blob Emojis in WhatsApp and Telegram on Android Oreo
- How to Enable Picture-In-Picture Mode in Android Oreo
- A guide to Install a Dark Theme on Android Oreo without Root
- How to Install Substratum themes on Android Oreo without root
- An Extensive Guide to Customize Battery Saver Mode on Android Oreo
- Fed up with “App is Running in the Background” notification? Here is how to hide it on Android Oreo!!
- A guide to fix Android Oreo Bluetooth issues
- How to Downgrade From Android Oreo to Nougat