Today ZTE started rolling out the latest B19 OTA update based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped with the Skin MiFavor 4.0 for ZTE Axon 7. This latest B19 OTA for ZTE Axon 7 is for US variant Axon 7 device. Previously ZTE also released Android Nougat update for ZTE Axon 7 for Chinese Axon 7 and European variant. Today ZTE company released the update via OTA for the USA variant A2017U based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat packed with Mifavor 4.0. If you can’t wait for the official B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 (USA) to hit your device, then you can follow the below guide to update manually on ZTE Axon 7. In this update you will be enjoying the latest B19 OTA wrapped with MiFavor 4.0 on ZTE Axon 7.
In this new update of B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 (MiFavor 4.0) is packed with all new exciting features and bug fixes. Android Nougat is already available for many devices Huawei Nova, Huawe Honor 6X, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, HTC 10, Huawei Mate 9, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below there is step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on ZTE Axon 7.
Now update the official Stock Firmware for USA Axon 7 based on latest B19 Android Nougat. Download and Install B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 (USA). If you are looking for European model MiFavor 4.0 for ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, you can check Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 [MiFavor 4.0] and check the Chinese Variant A2017C Nougat Update here
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which include Multi-Window view, New emojis, Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
What Is In Android 7.1.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Dual Boot ZTE Axon 7 using Dual Boot Patcher
- Download And Install B13 Android 7.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 (MiFavor 4.2)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Axon 7
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For ZTE Axon 7 (Android Nougat)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
- ZTE Axon 7 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Downgrade ZTE Axon 7 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download and Install Android Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 [MiFavor 4.0]
- How to Update Stock ROM for ZTE Axon 7 with B03 Europe
- How To Install Unofficial CM13 For ZTE Axon 7
B19 Full Firmware for ZTE Axon 7 Coming Soon
B19 Build Changelog :
- Android OS upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1.1
- T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling Support
- Daydream update and optimization
- Google Security patches updated through Feburary 2017
- Caller ID (HIYA) update
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other bug fixes
- This Method is only for Axon 7 A2017U users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This will work on ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How To Install B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 (MiFavor 4.0)
To update the Stock Firmware B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7, you can either use any of the method below. Follow the guide properly to flash the Stock Firmware B19 on USA ZTE Axon A2017U.
First of all, flash the B15 Full Firmware to flash the B19 OTA update
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Copy the update.zip file to your sd card.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- .It will automatically recognise the zip file
- Tap on install button to start installation process automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Switch off and Reboot your device into Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Select the zip file and wait until the installation process completes.
- Reboot the device after installation.