Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy S4 Active . The latest OTA comes with build number I9295XXSDQD6 for Galaxy S4 Active . If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active , then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S4 Active in Phase wise manner.
The latest build I9295XXSDQD6 comes with Last year February Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT- I9295 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest February Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy S4 Active I9295.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S4 Active
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active . So make sure to update to keep your device safe with February Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Table of Contents
Flash I9295XXSDQD6 February Security Lollipop For Galaxy S4 Active I9295
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S4 Active , then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop I9295XXSDQD6 For Samsung Galaxy S4 Active .
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Active to February Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S4 Active I9295.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A3 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A3 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A3 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest February Security Patch update I9295XXSDQD6 on Galaxy S4 Active I9295.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to February Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install February Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S4 Active I9295 (I9295XXSDQD6).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.